Reviews for Trouble
CogScript chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
why, why, is this only a one shot?
Looselybasedon chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Really enjoyable story I like that the essence of the characters is the same but that they also feel like they are original.I like to see what yo do with them - pretty please to continue ?
i m a g i n e dream b e chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
dude. yes. this is wonderful so far, and you should absolutely continue. I'll just... wait here. :D
sami.60 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Ohmigod PLEASE. Continuation, sequel, whateveryouhavetodo.

I'm curious about the promise that Dean made and his need to not 'slip up.' I wanna see if he DOES slip up. AND the interaction between slyph, sidhe, and humans? Yesyesyes!

So I hope you continue this, I really do.

Much love
Wait. what chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Huh? That's it? You can't end something that interesting there! Are there Undines and Salamanders too? Why was Dean so affected by Cas? And what was that "something else" that Dean was nervous about? What would cause Dean to be celibate? So many questions!

Please continue this, you've started a wonderful world, keep it going!
melon42 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
i really love the idea and direction the story's going. plz continue it!
Leizu chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I've really enjoyed your fic! I like how you've introduced a different kind of supernatural element into the stories and managed to keep it in character.
I'd really like you to write a sequel! And by really like I mean I am BEGGING you to write a sequel.
Doni chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Oh, that was fun. Dean is certainly in for some trouble. I would happily read more of that. Thank you!
black cat chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I strongly hint. You continue this into a multi chapter story. Its too good to leave as is.
Ventorum chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This story is like a really delicious sample that they offer you in the deli section, and then you're all "Aw, hell. That was DELICIOUS. Shit. Now I have to BUY IT!"
I only hope that there is more of this delicious product on the shelf and that it's not discontinued stock! :) I do LOVE a simile...
GoForTehGig chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
That...that was friggin' COOL. I was like, 'aaand Dean is acting like a teen girl. Sorta awkwardly very cute.' Yeah...awkward but cute.
And, oh yeah, Dean is in a LOT of trouble.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Make this a multi-chapter story! Dean has such a different character that I really want to see more!