Reviews for The Adventures of Drunk Kurt: Part 1
Puppy64 chapter 2 . 5/24
THIS WAS HILARIOUS!
kurtjay chapter 2 . 3/31
What he said about Quinn was...well... harsh. I was laughing really hard but at the Quinn part I got quiet cuz although Quinn did horrible things, no one deserves to die... And I really can't picture Kurt, even drunk Kurt, saying that to Quinn.

But the things he said to the others were super funny
My Solitude chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Funny story! I like it. xD
SomeWhereOnAKlainebow chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
MOOREEEE! LOL
ObsidianGoddess chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
XD THIS IS MORE MY PACE
Dr. Pepper 87 chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Oh god. x dies laughing x
HPandWforever chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Okay, so I've read all the 'The Nights and Days of Kurt Hummel' parts and now this, but I'm doing it all in one review so I wouldn't end up clogging your inbox. I really like all of your fics that I've read and I really can't wait to see the next parts to them.
You do have a few issues with spelling and punctuation, but if you keep working on it I'm sure it would improve.
Hope to see something new soon!
sweetandspice chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Org this is awesome i love it .
yngoldfogee chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Please, bring on Part 2. I loved this, hilarious.
eileen0484 chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Oh wow. I totally loved this. Very well written and a super great idea. It had just enough humor to balance out some of the meaner things that Kurt said. And I loved that you hinted at puckurt. I am so looking forward to the next two parts.
Rainbow.boy1223 chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
I really like this one. It's such a different approach to puck and Kurt. I think you should continue writing this one
MarchingbandGLEEK XD chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Okay I can't wait for the part 2!
Ireland22 chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Oh Puck- you make my day
J4M3Z XO chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Haha, Hangover Kurt! I do wish we'd seen Santan though :/ although, I guess Rachel and Quinn being after him is enough crazy-bitch power, and Santana probably would kill him :P
houseofnightfan1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I would love to see his rants for the others. God that would be funny.