Reviews for The Fire Sage
LJ95 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Please update a new chapter I want to know what the hokage want. And what missions Hinata will go on
Nerdy228 chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
Hope _theirs more
omnimon12 chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
Well done; looking forward to the next chapter.
Mystoriesaremybabies chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
Please update! This story is so good
Tamani chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
love it! Especially how hinata is not cannon in this story, but more self assured and confident right from the get go! I personally cannot wait to see some more hina neji interaction, like when he wakes up and sees that hinata has freed him. I think she just got another most loyal follower. And the best part is that they follow her because they want to not because they have to. Also love the fact that naruto is a lot different than cannon and that he seems more intelligent and that he notices things around him more because he is more observant. Cannot wait to see what you come up with next, keep up the great work ;)
anacor51 chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
Oh I love it! Will pain attack?
The Eternal Wanderer chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
Would that be considered a Date Block?
LJ95 chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Please update more of this Awsome storie I want to know what the hokage want and know what ninjutsu they have
bloodlust002 chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
Love this story, when are you going to update it again? Also, what is the relationship between Hanabi an Hinata going to be like? Again, love the story.
matt chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
A new chapter after 50 years ha ha . JK i liked this chapter. I like hinata this much jealiuos. Hope you will continue soon
equastar chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
wow
equastar chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
great
shadwolf252 chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
very good,cant wait for the next update
SaphireDragon15 chapter 6 . 2/24/2014

Just please do update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Doesn't that mean that Tsunade has/is going to train Sakura? Orr is she not going to?