Reviews for Change in Plans
Maggi3Babii27 chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
This is quite amazing, this is probably one of my favorite one shots! It was so beautifully written.
TrueLove NeverFades chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Beautiful. Literally had me in tears.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Great story, love it. Nice job
SkoRn3d chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
aaaah! It's so cute. I was SO hoping that one or both of them would change their minds hehehe. LOVE IT! This was really well written, kudos for making it feel normal, ya know, not rushed or fake.

Well done
Candy cane chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I'm getting feels! And happiness inside from this OH this is so ughh I can't express my emotions lol.

Your writing flows really good in this one. I read it really fast and captured every word because of it.

You've done good baby doll you've done Goood

Shampoo signing off (I'm a guest so I'm already signed off haha)
weesh chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Never is perfect!
I like it. I like Sam and Freddie together - they are perfectly imperfect.
I can't stop saying perfect now, but I hope its clear that I enjoyed this version of the 'break up' a lot more than any others.
Waffles Of Doom chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This is perfect. Absolutely, completely and utterly perfect. I love it!
Kikyz chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Lovely story
kikigirl101 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This was the perfect ending to iLove You . this was beautiful and heartfelt and passionate. I loved this very much, thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Perfection.
SeddieAnonymous chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I love this story. Especially the ending. I thought the new deadline would be 2 AM but when he threw the clock across the room...genius. Then him saying "I'm thinking...never." I died inside. AMAZING!
stxrdusty chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This makes me happy. :)
JanetStroke16 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
OMG. I... I love it! really, like... really love it! oh you got my point!
awesome one shoot. one of my favorites actually...
congrats, this was an amazing one.
Thank you!
A hug from Mexico
see, now you have international audience :)
pigwiz chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
A quarter after forever...
Lethie of Farkle chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
OMG! I wish something like this would have happened on the show, but you know without the dirty