Reviews for Practiced Disinterest
Robin4 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Thud. I never reviewed this before, but it breaks my heart...
Khaleesi95 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
You did a great job portraying his thoughts! It's a bit short, but it's still very beautiful!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This was really good.
Lucky Starzz chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Niiiiiiiiice. You did a good job wth the second person.
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
whoa. second person O.O

i am impressed :3

you pulled it off quite nicely, and i enjoyed it. keep up the great work! :D
Anti-Kryptonite chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Wow, very powerful for as few words as there are here. I'm not usually a fan of second-person either, but it really fit these paragraphs and gave us a window into Rumplestiltskin's pain/hope. The opening sentence pulled me in right away, and so true because he always does feel she deserves so much better than him.

Love that he forces a smile and TRIES not to think of her, but how interesting that there is a component of relief when he watches her walk away. A very interesting insight because she does complicate things for him, that's for sure!

And 'mask of practiced disinterest'-not a very good one, I have to say, Rumplestiltskin! LOL!

So sweet that he thinks she can save him, and what a hopeful note to end on; even though we know what happens next, it's nice to get to savor the triumph before the fall.

Great job!
Anonymous Nerd Girl chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Good. Drabble at its finest!
Terra Young chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Great job!
tHe dAily ScRibbLeR chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This is a really good story, especially for your first OUAT fanfiction! I really love the second person narrative–it definitely fit well with the story and gave a really great kind of inner perspective of Rumpelstiltskin. I obviously loved Skin Deep and I think you did an excellent job of portraying his thoughts!