Reviews for Silver Flames
Daughter of Ironman06 chapter 25 . 2/18/2015
I think for your next story, you should introduce the Gaurdians of the Galaxy!
Irrelevant86 chapter 24 . 1/17/2014
Just tear my Fucken heart out and rip it to pieces with that almost dead scene why don't you! Maken me freaken cry my freaken eyes out! But it was a good chapter, so egh can't really complain.
Irrelevant86 chapter 23 . 1/17/2014
that line and i killed Eleven of them, was on freaken tumblr in a drawing or something you sneaky sneak you! XD
Guest chapter 25 . 1/11/2014
IVE BEEN READING YOUR STORIES SINCE YOU STARTED THEM AND IT HAS BEEN SEVEN FUCKING MONTHS SINCE YOU UPDATED LAST CMON I KNOW THAT IF YOU HAVE HEALTH ISSUES YOU SHOUDL WORK THOUGH THEM FIRST BUT SEVEN. GODDAMN. MONTHS. COME ON
Irrelevant86 chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
should'a waited one more chapter before asking about Pipistrello oh well happy to see her mentioned again XD
Irrelevant86 chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
What i want to know is what the hell happened to the cat 'Batman' she got back in Rome? Did she give her up or bring her with her back to Avengers tower?!
Irrelevant86 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Love the story so much, keep up the good work XD
The cat with blue eyes chapter 25 . 10/21/2013
Hey there :)

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo great storie ! I can't imagine Steve withou Sam now :)

I hope that as you promised you will post another storie !

It is really great to read your stories ! I mean they are so real ! Thank you for all those stories :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
please update
InLoveWithTheRogue chapter 25 . 7/1/2013
I was all prepared to get upset over having to wait so long, but this made my day. It was perfect. I will now wait patiently for you to rip my heart out with the last chapter. :) I'm sorry you've had such a rough time, but to quote Florence, just remember, "It's always darkest before the dawn". :)
scott6130 chapter 25 . 6/25/2013
Glad to see you back!
KC Pendragon chapter 25 . 6/24/2013
YOU KNOW YOU'VE BEEN GONE A WHILE AND THAT MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST WAY TO HELP YOUR READERSHIP.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 25 . 6/24/2013
OH! That's what you get when you bite the hand that feeds you.

Thanks for updating.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 25 . 6/24/2013
Oh! I'm sorry that things have been crazy for you. I hope they've gotten better though. :) *hugs*

*backs away slowly* you're terrifying sometimes. Why must you be so evil to them all?
CeffylGwyn chapter 25 . 6/24/2013
BAHAHHAHHAHAHAAH I love your weird-ass Authors notes that you occasionally put in. They're just hilarious and pretty much make my day every time :P

Well that was...sudden. Last chapter already? D:

*sniffle* I'm going to miss this story, although, the new story, is it going to be a continuation of this series or a new one altogether? :D

Anyways can't wait for it! :D