Reviews for GaMM BEFORE the Credits Season Two
DarkPoltergeist chapter 25 . 9/28/2013
I so enjoy reading what you write. You have a very nice touch with the nuances between DG and CM and manage to display the warm interaction between them in a with a limited amount of words. Your writing is lovely. Well done.
Upeasterner chapter 25 . 9/20/2013
Gayle, I spit my coffee out, laughing so hard at the third-to-last paragraph! Delectable brush-off! Poor Captain. Fortunately we know she'll get with the program at the end of the episode.
AnonymousLily chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
Nice how you use her teasing going awry to link in with the episode when he thought she was getting married! It helps me to see why he might jump to such a conclusion.
TianaMur chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
You've clearly captured what everyone who viewed that particular episode must have felt; sensing a wonderful opportunity to move forward in the relationship 'fizzle-out' into nothingness...lolz!

You captured it all...the fear, the disappointment, the lost chances...Yet what I love when reading your stories, DG, even when reflecting back, never loses his 'masculinity'..."adelpated fool" is a good a description as any! ;) ... And he is never made to 'over-act'; we sense his sadness and regrets but never moans...and when he says "Enough was quite enough" I can all but visualise the fist-hitting-the-palm as he regroups...Your choice of words are a constant delight to me! Thank you...
TianaMur chapter 23 . 8/1/2013
Two new chapters! Hooray! I love this series...they just give wonderful insight into hitherto unknown drama or romance 'behind-the-scenes'...They just flow across the page and seemingly straight into the tv show...(which I have done; read then watched the episode)... I've had (am having) so much fun with your writing when I do that...

What's more, the visuals (sigh); "as she rested close enough to him to feel their energies blending and swirling together..." ...The romantic in me 'purrs' at that sensory description...lolz! Just lovely...with patience in-check, I look forward to the next! Thank you...
AnonymousLily chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
I laughed over the Claymore part- being a real man for CM and the "Now, where are my Cocoa Puffs?" Great timing!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
thank you for posting! I've really enjoyed reading your work!
Mgg2732 chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Well this helps explain why all of a sudden she starts dating at the start of this episode. That always puzzled me why they showed 3-4 suitors when up until this point she never seemed to date. Thank you for enlightening me via FF :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Love this story. It helps explain the second season's change from the very romantic first season to the more typical comedy of the second season. No romance allowed, very unfortunately.
Upeasterner chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Upeasterner chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
I hope he's very ready in your next FF! Let's see what you can do with the only scene in which CNR looks remotely romantic...the Waltz! The third paragraph is very romantic.
Upeasterner chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
A two-fer! Candy and the pirate ship. I love this little vignette, and how she hangs out with Martha to avoid the Captain...or typing in the parlor. These are the realistic facts that make the show so much more intriguing off-camera.
Upeasterner chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Gayle, I love the way you've framed her cool response in the context of his own distancing. Never saw it this way before. I actually had to stop and think of the episode to follow!