Reviews for Unspoken
Biancachu chapter 9 . 9/1
This story was really cute, and made me smile many times! :D
Biancachu chapter 1 . 9/1
: )
The-Riddle-Heiress chapter 9 . 8/23
Such a great fic!
Adele0x chapter 9 . 7/3
This was so great. You got Sebs character down even through sign language. Brill!
Yersi Fanel chapter 9 . 4/24
This is a beautiful story, I love it.
gill chapter 9 . 2/11
Absolutely lovely! Well done!
Rachel chapter 3 . 2/2
I feel like kurt should have signed "fuck you" instead of
Giving a proper answer to them :P
MADStar529 chapter 9 . 1/25
Aww, so sweet.
That was really nice
Miharulaboulette chapter 9 . 10/28/2015
I really like your story. I don't even like this pairing usually (I'm think I'm so deep a Klainer of some sort) but hell you make all of this real. The plot is new, unexpected and good, and you writing bloom the characters into living persons.
I have a good moment reading and my heart fluter from time to time.
Thank you and have a nice day !

( Also I think you pictures some of the struggles deaf can have, but never in a pity way, so thanks for that to...)
kalikk chapter 9 . 9/9/2015
so cute
cre8iveovadose chapter 6 . 8/6/2015
Oh gosh I'd forgotten how wonderful this chapter is! The way you write Burt is wonderful. Thoroughly enjoying this reread :)
The Modern Sorcerer chapter 9 . 7/3/2015
I loved this story! This is one of the only stories I've read recently that has actually written a disabled/handicapped person in a manner that I find believable. Well done!
kingsholto chapter 9 . 3/20/2015
I just love this. of sebastian still being all .cocky whether he van hear or not is just so appealing. Well done.
Sanctum To The Sinner chapter 9 . 3/2/2015
There was a line, in chapter seven, in which Kurt described himself as "like a giddy fourteen year old". Which I thought was perfect, as that was precisely how this entire story made me feel.