Reviews for Chance for a Prophecy
hel4life chapter 20 . 9/18
When I read the top of this chapter, I cried. I just recently lost my grandmother too. Thankyou for such lovely words and for reminding the rest of the world how precious and awesome grandmothers are.
han00 chapter 33 . 9/19
I read from chap1~33, your story awesome and cool but I felt sorry for Naruto. I hate when the truth is reveal and I hate your gut when you broke him(Naruto) but I can't blame you from make an amazing story like this. I will waiting for your update. Good job! *thumb up*
gillafrog chapter 33 . 9/16
HOLY SHIT THAT CLIFFHANGER THO :O
firestarandwolvesgmail.com chapter 33 . 9/13
WHAT THE SNAP JUST HAPPENED!?
omnipotent Porunga chapter 33 . 9/4
The fic is just too awesome and I love the way you are handling Naruto's relationships with all.
WhiteHeavenX chapter 33 . 9/2
One side of me feels like I want to punch you for this, but my other side is jumping up and down in excitement for how this chapter needed. I never expected this twist and the damn cliffhanger is leaving me hanging. I can't wait for the next chapter. Continue writing.
benayedmed1999 chapter 33 . 9/2
wow just wow!
No! Another cliffhanger! I am in serious need of another chapter! Thanks for the effort.
Aidenbowen chapter 33 . 8/21
You know what, I am astonished. I had started reading this fic with the same neutral, high hope/low expectation outlook I have towards all ficset I start reading. Throughout this story you captivated me by always keeping me guessing. I always thought I was so smart being able to see through a plot, how wrong I was. The content feed of nerds and changing information is almost addictive to the reader. Constantly wondering how our young hero will prevail over each new obstacle. I applauded your crafty use of characters independence and limited understanding to keep us in the dark and avidly hooked. I look forward to the completion of this tale, especially after the torture of this most heinous cliffhanger. I wait with a baited breath.
Ps. Congratulations on making a story so wonderful that it compelled a dedicated lurker such as myself to put in my two bits.
raider of d lost soul chapter 16 . 8/17
I followed you advise and read this chapter and now I understand what u meant
Honestly I skipped this chappie as boring but seems I failed as a reader
One more thing caught my attention that Sasuke is alive so he may be there in future chaps as Naruto alone can't beat madara
But indeed you sir are quite cunning
I wonder if its something like restricted tsukuyomi
raider of d lost soul chapter 33 . 8/17
No way in freaking Ramen obsessed world did u leave us at such a cliffhanger
Giving Naruto everything then taking it back damn you are good
But please update soon
Its killing me
The curiosity already killed the Cat but I don't want to die
So update Plzzzzzz
Ur story rocksss
Raynedrop12 chapter 33 . 8/16
Holy fucking shit. As much as I want to see your head on a spike Joffrey style, I still think this was bloody fucking brilliant. Kudos to you man because I didn't see that coming. I hadn't even thought about seeing that coming. Wow.. now we've come full circle back to my urge to decapitate you. Keep it up these incredible plot twists are what I live for.
Ashley chapter 33 . 8/10
Omg! That ending! Please update quickly so we find out what happens next, that cliffhanger is killing me.
bostafu chapter 33 . 8/9
omfg what. omfg. u. actually. did. this. no. fucking. way. u. planned. and. wrote. this. for. years. people who read this got tricked for years
bostafu chapter 29 . 8/9
like EMERGHDKL! i dont usually post reviews especially at a specific ch because i write crap reviews like, it was a geat story! but i immediately thought to review when the feelings of sadness came up when going through narutos memories. it was just pangs at jiraiya and minato realizing how sad narutos situation was and then full out tears at that quote where naruto told minato he has a family to take care of and he wont let him die, which btw had me AWED that u fricken planned that from the start to use it here later AND DEAL THE FINAL BLOW TO MY HEART. i resisted the urge to review right there but i thought i should wait in case i get awed and feel more things later. and damn right i was awed with the genius in everything from how you handled dark naruto, minato in denial (i thought that minato would understand he was forgiven when he saw himself in the seal but its true he needed time), kurama showing up (it was such a sudden mood lifter and gave me a good laugh when kurama joke scared them). Actually im pretty sure i read this fic before and just rereading after a year or more, might have reviewed already XD
3,553 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »