Reviews for Chance for a Prophecy
SOBBINGREADER chapter 35 . 6/12
Hi, I just wanted you to know that I hate you but at the same time I love you.
Ok that's all
Rip the epilogue. Still a top-tier story tho, especially since you didn’t (spoilers) make it a happily ever after ending
Damn, that just happened
Levin Kluge chapter 35 . 6/2
Yo
I like your story really much and i hope that the epilogue comes soon
chunminie chapter 35 . 6/1
This story is so good! Please we need an epilogue! It would be so great if you could update. Hope you’re doing fine. Best wishes
4001
BCFireShadow chapter 35 . 5/9
DUDE
WE
DON'T HAVE AN EPILOGUEEEEE NOOOOO

ALSO THIS WAS AN AWESOME READ HOLY SHIZ

The twists? The build up, the emotion of Toroku, the realization of being Naruto, the twist that he was always in a genjutsu (though I kind of suspected it because everything was going too well) and then him battling out with Madara in the real world? Sasuke's sacrifice? The old man. The Bijuu? Everyone?

Naruto asking Kakashi-sensei one last thing? To trust him? JeSUS FACKING YOU ARE AN AMAZING AUTHOR!

THANK YOU FOR THIS STORY! I've always wanted to see what would happen if this was done. I'm glad I saw your story. This was amazing. Thank you, very, very much. Thank you.
Some Guy In An Ambulance chapter 10 . 5/7
These Naruto stories where Naruto has incredible ability, but doesn't kill are incredibly taxing to read. Much like a gun in a story, a kunai is pointlessly introduced if it's never used. Naruto doesn't need to be a cold blooded killer, but he's a literal mercenary by trade.

I really have no clue how the Kazekage thought of Naruto as a flight risk. Did he somehow read his mind? Get reports on Naruto's file? So his eyes aren't the ones of a hardened killer. Big deal.

I think this story is well written, and I enjoy the characterization of the majority of characters. Jariya, Rin and Kakashi specifically. Danzo however comes off as linear, and overplayed. I like the action scenes, and the sparring in particular. The fight at the Cloud border was kind of weak for a shinobi fight. Seeing shounen protagonists throwing themselves into the line of certain injury only to recover with no penalty is a trend I hope does not continue in this story.

I found Naruto's reasoning for learning smaller scale jutsu to be "less harmful" a little silly. A fireball the size of a house will kill a person dead the same as a fireball the size of a fist. Although, I'm certain he was speaking about reducing potential damage to his allies. It never ceases to surprise me that a Naruto fanfiction can have Naruto be 'S' class, and then he never learned how to use chakra control. Especially when he's using hundreds of clones for hax training. I will say however, that I like how the clone technique is described in this story. Putting some limitations on the skill is a major plus, even the skill is still ripe for abuse.

In conclusion, I'm both joyful and frustrated when I read this story. "Ending the cycle of hatred" is just such a boring goal. If there aren't a mountain of corpses to get there, then I will have lost all hope in humanity. I hope Naruto just keeps it to "protecting my precious people."
unluckyomen13 chapter 35 . 4/28
Emotional roller coaster! 3
Amics chapter 35 . 4/26
Perfect
Lina03 chapter 35 . 4/9
Oh man this fic made me cry so many times! But it's so worth it. Thanks for sharing, it's awesome! )
I was slightly wishing for Naruto to seal the remaining chakra he had into little Naruto but this new Naruto should not need the aid of someone when trying to fight Kurama as he has his badass parents raising him.
Utopia Empire chapter 4 . 4/5
How old is minato? I bet he isnt much older than naru
Utopia Empire chapter 3 . 4/5
Amazing...though i wanna see kushina... Maybe soon
Utopia Empire chapter 2 . 4/5
Wowwww...
I can't put down this fic...
I think it's a good one