Reviews for Chance for a Prophecy
Diamond June chapter 35 . 8/10
done and now, we wait
Eddyg125 chapter 35 . 8/5
Really amazing and I almost cried my eyes out in the end, thank you for the story.
bluefeather22 chapter 35 . 7/25
Your story was soooo good. I am crying like a child right now. I loved everything. The characters were on point. In the beginning I was like it seems fishy, something isnt right but now it all makes sooo much sense. The plot twist at the end was fantastic. It all fit perfectly together. I loved how you depicted Narutos struggle and how he found himself again. Really an absolutely amazing Story beautifully written.
ShadowBlade872 chapter 35 . 7/20
Dude. I have never cried over a fan fiction until now. This was definitely the best fanfic I have ever read in my time reading them, and I’ve been doing so for about 7 years now. I’ve read well over 50 million words in stories, almost all of them Naruto based, and these 300k words hit me harder emotionally than all of the others combined. Great work!
mclovin2012 chapter 35 . 7/22
can't wait to get the last chapter from u. been a great ride so far. thank u so much for ur hard work!
c
Amber4954 chapter 35 . 7/18
Hands down best fan fiction I’ve read. It was an emotional rollercoaster. Good job
Itachiisgod2019 chapter 35 . 7/16
These twists and turns are killing me . . . I loved this story so much! Amazing job and amazing ending (-.-) I'm dead from this emotional rollercoaster
Whats'isname chapter 35 . 7/16
I rarely review but i just had to say. Brilliant.
meletusd0r chapter 1 . 7/15
nice
ROUTE-L chapter 1 . 7/13
please update
What do you have against the ANBU. Its annoying
tim chapter 35 . 6/27
I love this fic so much. Thank you! Still hoping for that epilogue, but wow what a ride!
RaudomGny chapter 1 . 6/27
I KEEP FINDING THIS STORY! I once was a guest and I found this story and read it. Now i keep running into this story.
Binged that 360 chapter 35 . 6/23
WHAT WAS WRITTEN IN THAT ORANGE DIARYYY, EPILOGUEEEEE WHERE IS YOU ATTT?!
4,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »