Reviews for Chance for a Prophecy
CapriSunnyD chapter 1 . 10/6
Almost every single piece of drama in this story could've been avoided if Naruto would have told the truth. It is absolutely mind-boggling. Logic and reason is what was promised, but all I read about was stupidity for the sake of drama.
MarylandAngels chapter 35 . 10/2
Holy shit!
My Life Turned to This chapter 35 . 9/24
My poor heartstrings... unfair... made me cry.
Otherwise, a wonderful, fantastic story. You did an awesome job author-san.
Jokatox chapter 35 . 9/23
Kushina has purples eyes not brown
Naruffoku chapter 35 . 9/18
STOP MAKING ME CRY
Naruffoku chapter 17 . 9/17
When you use the summoning jutsu without a contract, you are reverse summoned to a summoning animal which you have the most compatibility with, it doesn't make a cloud of smoke like you've described
Naruffoku chapter 7 . 9/17
Kushina has brown eyes not green
Fererer chapter 1 . 9/12
Im amazed, I truly am. I have never in my entire time on fanfics read a story that made me emotional so many times. What you have done was truly amazing. Just so you know, on the third chapter I decided to read more of your stories after finishing this on; also, I cried for five minutes in the last chapter, had to take a break, and the next fucking thing i read isDon’t worry mom, I’m alright, I’m right there. See?”
I’d hate this story, but I’m too occupied loving it. Fav given.
Animago chapter 5 . 8/31
Será que se Naruto fazer uma "invocação de sapo" por instinto, provaria sua inocência?
Arisa risarisarisa chapter 35 . 8/30
I'm crying, the feel is so real
Relativeness chapter 35 . 8/28
What the sage said to Naruto in the end applies to you as well. You went in the right direction for so long, but you stumbled in the end. The entire ending of this story causes to become your story to become null and void. The worst possible ending, im sorry to say.
Mike699 chapter 35 . 8/28
I'm not crying you're crying!
That pansy chapter 10 . 8/21
"Goodwill isn't a value of a shinobi."

"No. That is true. It is a value of a person"

I have read this ff at least 5 times (completely)... This is one of my all time favourite lines.
You're awesome :)