Reviews for Chance for a Prophecy
"I have to finish this quickly or he'll be troublesome"- Kakashi Hatake (*cough cough* Nara *cough cough*)
traindheart chapter 34 . 5/23
this was great was one of the best Naruto fan-fiction I have read
destroyah199 chapter 34 . 5/23
This was a great story i hope you continue.
tridenteazul chapter 23 . 5/19
Before reading the A/N I swear I was going to say: 'Oh, there it is the Aloe Vera guy' XDD I can't. I find it hilarious when I think the same as someone else :D
TridenteAzul chapter 16 . 5/17
Do you mean the fact that Madara bleed back there 'despite' of his body being an Edo Tensei? 'cause if not, I'm lost.
tridenteazul chapter 14 . 5/16
Hey, I looked for it but couldn't find it, so I'm gonna ask: Was 'A Promising Future from the Past' (by Narukyuubimode) erased or something? And if not, Could someone tell me where to find it?
Thanks again
TheOfficialDreamer chapter 1 . 5/12
You pulled into the world of your story with the very FIRST sentence! I really like how you started this and have no doubts that it will only get better! I promise I will leave a longer review once I finish reading the whole thing!
Suddenly a Writer chapter 1 . 5/8
I like the attention to detail you've paid. Also, really enjoyed the battle between Naruto and Orochimaru. It really did them justice. A battle worthy of a Sannin, of a Kage
Sorry, but when an author starts a story by explaining how much of a dick he is I am not going to bother reading. This may be good but your attitude says it most likely is not. If you can't keep people interested enough not to question why something does make sense then the fault is yours as a writer. If you write a good story, people will not even think about what they don't understand because they will be enjoying the story.
justliving11 chapter 33 . 5/5
Holy shit. I did not see that coming. At all. I had to re read that line over and over again until I grasped it. Oh my god. You are a fucking genius. Oh my god. I'm so impressed. Now let me finish these two chapters
Ulsindhe chapter 34 . 5/5
Wew! This has been one heck of a rollercoaster! Two more chaps to go... wewew.
Ulsindhe chapter 33 . 5/5
Uuuuugh! I knew there was a reason the thought that this wasn't real popped into my head. Not flaming. Eagerly looking forward to how this story is going to end. Good job!
Ulsindhe chapter 32 . 5/5
My heart is hammering so hard inside my chest right now.
Ulsindhe chapter 30 . 5/4
Oh god, here we go, toeing the line between doing everything alone and having too many cooks ruin the dish. Skin is crawling again. Still some minor grammatical errors, but your writing has definitely been improving along the chapters. Keep up the good work!
Ulsindhe chapter 29 . 5/4