Reviews for Making Ends Meet
StarGleekBelle chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
I'm loving this so much!
wolfish-willow chapter 18 . 11/20/2013
I don't want this to be finished, either. It is too amazing. I love it so much!

*rolls around* Just love how Sebastian is so /Sebastian/ at the start. The roommate agreement was great (love the bit of drama/emotion it created as each item was crossed off the list). I love how naturally the three of them just fell together. *flails*

I love everything about it (except the part where it's OVER because really, I just wanted it to go on forever).

misuky7 chapter 18 . 11/13/2013
This was amazing, I adore this story. :3
Guest chapter 18 . 11/5/2013
Please write more. This is one of the better stories I have read. So please continue this and not let it be the end of the story!
Hardcore-nellie12-fan chapter 18 . 9/15/2013
Ugh I loved this one too much as well, I'm loving all the Sebangst !
MandiJo17 chapter 18 . 9/4/2013
This is for sure one of my fav stories...I think this is my 3rd time reading it through! Love it!
Irilisia chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
Beautiful... just beautiful.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/2/2013
Loved it!
Janice93 chapter 18 . 3/31/2013
This story is so interesting! I have been reading this for hours! Can't wait to read more!
HPandWforever chapter 18 . 3/28/2013
I really enjoyed reading this, and even though you've got everything nicely wrapped up here, I'd still love it if I found a sequel to this. ;)
LoginProblems chapter 18 . 3/13/2013
.dead. Becausethisneedstohappen. To all who says Sebby doesn't have feelings: take this fic as proof! I'm incredibly tired, but too addicted to your fiction to go to sleep, so sorry if I'm making no sence. But kudos for another great story!
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Good story, good pacing of events, they didn't just move in together and jump straight into bed ;) They actually had to go through a natural progression of cold shoulder and no speaking right through to loving and supporting each other. Well done, but having read your other stories I didn't expect anything but a good story :)
karmakameleon16 chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
Finished it all in one sitting! So cute. I teared up a bit at the end! I didn't want it to be over. I love sebklaine and if you ever so happened to write another... Lol this story is epic! Please make a sequel or at least another sebklaine story. Kept writing, you rock!
Xx Karma!
myeyesnow chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I love this story
notxherexanymorex chapter 18 . 12/23/2012
Of course you wrote this. How could I expect anything else from you and your perfect writing? My god. Just. Ugh. My feelings. Please mind them, they're so overzealous you might slip on them. But I've actually read this before and I wanted to double check it was the same one. god bless you. Just god bless you.