Reviews for Mismatched
vjean1997 chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
Did you every think of making a part two for this story. Maybe there life in newyork or make it mpreg and one of them get pregnant with little Sarah Valerie Hummel.
misuky7 chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
This was sweet, Sebastian was a nice guy for once. I loved it. :3
xonceinadream chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I had skipped by this story about a million times because I wasn't sure if I really liked the idea but when I read it I couldn't believe that I had waited so long. I really love the way that you worked it with their names on their skin. You make the three boys work together so well and this is such a lovely story.
The Fabulous A.J chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
Awwww I love me some Sebklaine! Loved this!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
Wat. The. Fuck.
BuzBeeMags chapter 13 . 6/4/2013
okay... no... I haven't even started reading this (cause I for some reason alway have to see the end or somthing in a mid chapter to capture my attention) but no fucking no...I wanna read this, but seriously ;-; I'm not saying you fanfic is bad or wrong or anything like that, I'm just saying I suck at accepting stuff and my friend... man... you crossed the line for me... sorry...
(the writing style looke great though)
ViolinMaroon chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
It's really amazing and fatastic story! I love it! *-*
ViolinMaroon chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
This story is so amazing! You're amazing! *-*
sararive chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
liiiiike
LoginProblems chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
Why haven't I been shipping this forever?! I love Klaine to death, and think Kurtbastian is brilliant, so why haven't I ever been inducted into the wonderful world of Sebklaine before? Shipping crisis aside, this broke my heart, fixed it, broke it again, fixed it again, made me cry, made me laugh, and made me fangirl squeal more times than I would like to admit. Congrats, on writing a great fic.
Calmzone1 chapter 13 . 2/27/2013
It's funny. When I watched the show and I saw Sebastian interacting with Blaine and Kurt, I thought that if Sebastian ever changed the two boys would probably have enough love in their hearts to expand it to encompass another person. LOL, and yes, that Sebastian was tough enough emotionally to help them learn to shake off the crap feeling from other people. So - well done!
SosO chapter 12 . 2/11/2013
i LLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEE U
ur a great writer and all ur storys make me feel warm and fuzzy inside. - your follower so
Steampunk Lady chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
Could you please write a second half of this. I want to know what happens to the boys
notxherexanymorex chapter 13 . 12/23/2012
This was beautiful! I loved this story, really. I finished it in one night, I'm actually ridiculously proud of myself. You're a great author !
Rori Potter chapter 13 . 11/25/2012