Reviews for The Difference
MiraculousCatNoir chapter 1 . 9/5
I NEED MORE! PLEASE! I WANT ONE WHERE DAMIAN GETS HIS FATHER BACK! TT-TT
batiluca27 chapter 1 . 6/5
supongo que cuando se hace por primera vez al a ver alterado los poderes de megan nadie podia controlar esas emociones pero cuando se hicieron grandes algunos tuvieron mas eventos raros que la simulacion y le cogieron gusto
WolfGirl chapter 1 . 2/7
This story is soo awesome! You should totally continue it! Dick needs to be turned back to his normal age. ( If not for us readers then for Damian. Seeing him sad makes me sad. T.T ) I wonder how the team would react to Dick not only being older, but having a son.

Wolf~Girl
TheSilentFury chapter 1 . 2/2
Oh my GOOOOODDDD THE FREAKING FEEEEEEEEEEEEELLS
EllyArt chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
please make more? this is awesome
EllyArt chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
THIS IS AMAZING I CRIED THO
Ivyhunter10 chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Yes! A sequel! Oh my goodness this is so good! Please do another one!
TheGirlOfTheSeasons chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Awww
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Please continue making these omg they're so good!
IsThatBloodInYourMustache chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Oh my word. My heart! I absolutely love the idea of Dick being Damian's dad and how Lil D reacted to the whole situation of his father being deaged. I'm begging you, please write another one shot where Dick returns to normal. The poor baby just wants his dad back!
Veronique chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
This is so sweet. I feel so bad for Damian and I just wanted to hug Dick the whole time. I want to hug both of them, actually. No, I want them to hug each other. And Dick wanting a stronger connection with Damian than brothers ahhh he subconciously remembers! I really hope he can remember one day, or at least that they'll be able to reforge that bond.

Thank you for writing this! If you ever feel inspired to write a sequel, just know that I would love to read it. No pressure tho, I know you've got your own life and projects to be getting on with.

:D
Multifangirl6 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
I know you havent writen in ages, BUT i Love these stories! If you could write more, like a whole series, where Dick gets his memories and/or body back or just more moments that would be amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
i dont get it are dick and damian the same age or something
i am hella confused
Night Hawks chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
I so badly want to see turn back to his actual age and be able to be Damiens dad again. D: good story though!
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Oh . . . so cute! I love this 'verse. It's great and you write it wonderfully!