Reviews for The Lonely Ones
Draya09 chapter 1 . 1/8/2018
Hello this was posted years ago and I read it then and liked it then as I was searching for a fanfic to read today I stumbled upon this again,I'm really glad I did. I'm not sure if you check this or anything but I needed to say it's brilliant and I made sure to bookmark it so I can read it again.i actually just read all four ficus of yours and they were all absolutely stunning and so well written I hope your doing great and thank you.
Biancachu chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
This is perfect! I found myself identifying with Kurt, and I'm glad he made the decision to take care of himself instead of continuing doing something that makes him miserable. Thanks so much for this. I could see myself in some parts, so thank you.
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Wonderfully done. Very touching and thought provoking.
alexandarie chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This is so beautiful 3 . Thank you for writing it.
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
So amazing. Wow.
Dani Hiwatari chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I must be a glutton for punishment, really. I had read The Great Ones right when it came out and I loved it with my entire being, it was a perfect atory and made me interested in the works of Fitgerald, but this... This is, as someone else put it already in the reviews, so visceral, you made me cry, I mean I'm crying right now as I'm writing this
That phrase I know myself but that is all... It hit me so hard, it just struck a cord within me, and when Kurt says that he's not meant to be happy, that everyone seems to think that he does his best when he's miserable... That just set waterworks into action... You make your story feel so relatable in a beautiful yet tragic way
That part in the Great Ones when Kurt says he hates Daisy because she was so pathetic, yet he felt like he was Daisy.. It just broke my heart
It would be wonderful to read more of your stories, and if and when you become a published author, I'll be the first one lining up to read your works
Lydia chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Why don't you have more stories out. There's a sad person in the world because she only got to read two of your stories.
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
SmokingJazz chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
God, words can't express how much i love this and its companion piece. They're brilliant. I really hope you'll write more in future.
Alex chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I just...can't...even...ALL THE RIGHT PLACES are bruised to hell and back!
MoiTrueDreamWriter chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Beautiful its realistic and full of struggles and finding contentment in a kindred spirit.
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Loved it!
THE mlb chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I just finished reading your two stories back to back. I have to tell you that The Great Ones completely tore me apart and then The Lonely Ones put me back together. They just completely blew me away, thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This is so great. You writing is like one of the classic novels then you throw a phrase like the mindless MTV show and I am reminded that this story is in the future. I love your backstory for Sebastian. Other fics have some great trauma that makes Sebastian act the way he does. But in your story, both he and Kurt have the same fears and insecurities, they just behave and react differently. So painful when Kurt writes how he wishes Blaine would ask the right questions. Blaine never really fully knew the boy he loved in high school. Kurt felt in high school he had to act like everything was all right or Blaine would leave him. Kurt turned out to understand Blaine pretty well in that respect. I didn't realize from The Great Ones how regularly Sebastian and Blaine were hooking up. It is interesting that despite Kurt's low opinion of himself, for both Blaine and Sebastian, Kurt is the great love of their lives. It was so poignant when Kurt says that if he gives up then it all meant nothing, he struggled for nothing. Everyone must have that same fear. It was lovely when Sebastian gives Kurt what Blaine never did which is reassurance that if Kurt just focuses on taking care of himself, that is all right, Sebastian will still love him and Sebastian won't leave him.
Dauphin Noire chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
God! I like this! And all I could hope is there gonna be a forever after! Hope to read more of you soon!