Reviews for Someday Soon
MickieFan1989 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Loved it
StephyTripsAddict chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This is awesome, haha!

I agree that this is their best on-screen kiss! So passionate. I've always thought that they forgot they were on camera during this, especially with Steph moaning. This fic captured everything perfectly! I especially love the ending with talks of a real proposal. This is just all-around amazing. Job well done!

I looked forward to more one-shot type fics that go behind the scenes of storyline moments. :)
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Moments like this that are captured in our own hearts and expressed in our own words makes so much of their unknown a reality for us all. That one scene of the kiss is my most favorites. It was probably one of the few times we witnessed their relationship aside from television. Thank you for sharing this memorable moment with us all.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
CUTE!

I could see him throwing a curveball, not getting all speechy and just saying " Marry me woman" when he proposes too.
triplehlover0212 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
awwww this is adorable you should do a one shot seqaul to this
PlayTheGame chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Haha. This was great. I love that you're branching out and doing more stuff like this. It's almost as if you're getting your own little run of GK stories building up here which is great for me since I get to read them instead of write them for a change lol. Would you believe me if I said this was on a list of possible GK chapters for me and all? That whole segment, the whole night, is just freaking squee. They literally can't keep their hands or eyes off one another and the kiss itself is just get a room material lol. It's totally not a 'TV' kiss if you know what I mean? It's a real kiss and Steph completely forgetting herself and moaning is all sorts of awesome, haha.

And I loved, loved, LOVED the ending of this. Him asking her what she would say if he wanted to marry her there and then is beyond adorable and so is her answer. More from you, more from you I say! This was great.

: )
TripsSteph2000 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This was cute! I noticed the looks he was giving her during the ceremony too definetly wasn't completely acting and that kiss was something else !
MissTink1987 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
AWE...FLUFF TO START OFF MY DAY...LOVED IT! i did say in "LMU" that kiss was the most passionate they ever shared...and i didnt exagerate i guess! GREAT JOB!
HHHereComesTrouble chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Squeeeee! I love you! LOL. How could our moaning convo turn into something so cute like this?

Paul's freaking out/concern was adorable. I love how he confronted her about the kiss, too. I was dying when she defended herself, saying it was brief. Brief my ass, Steph! lol

Cutest line was where he asked what she'd say if he proposed right then. Love her answer :) but I love what Paul says at the very end too! These two are super cute. You should stick with more one-shots of off camera moments. I'm sure we can find more scenes that would make for a hilarious fic! Thanks for posting this before 2am xD