Reviews for Balls of Fire
Yumsushi chapter 4 . 1/29
I really enjoyed reading this! Very true to the gintama spirit with alot of original jokes, great job and I wish you a speedy recovery from that wart/fanfic writers abusing the English language/being a madao.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
hahaha. is chapter 3 a Cthulhu Mythos reference ?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This is how gintama fanfic should be
Nagito's Waifu chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
made of all the awesome
Some Bloke chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Ah, a nice change from all the shipping. Something that seems like a story that would actually make it into the manga or anime.

Keep the fun coming.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
You didn't just break the fourth wall like you did last time, you destroyed, shattered, and mauled to unrecognizable form. "What fourth wall?" indeed. At some point I even got confused: Wait, who's the author? Who's the character? Are there really any characters at all?

Also, what plot? A plot about you apologizing every time the, um, story/plot got messed up? A plot about no fourth wall? A plot about no plot at all? Actually, doesn't this story already have a plot, that is, the last 'plot' I mention? So you plan on creating another plot inside a plot? But what if the plot didn't hold up because the Yorozuya messed up every scene by breaking the 4th wall and the plot? Wait, what's a plot?

((In other words: *waits expectantly in the corner for the continuation*))
blueberry761 chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
This was even better than the first! XD You are a very clever person. Cant wait for the main storyline to come along. If there is one... XD
wooden cards chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Died of laughter throughout the whole thing. Really. I lost all my shit at the Lord of the Flies reference(though it brought me bad memories of my literature assignments, it was totally worth it). I can't wait to read more!
kurasuchi chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
L0L! This is totally like an omake from an episode in Gintama. M0RE!
xaonrider92 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
LOL. Good work. Its got the feel of Gintama alright. The whole "Fourth wall? What fourth wall?" thing. XD
Akashi Something chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
At first, my eyes crossed a little at the first paragraph, but Gin-san clearly and very quickly assured me that it was done on purpose. Ahhh, then I laughed throughout the entire thing and died at the first "The End." So abrupt, so perfect. Also, I love how Kagura inserts dramatic narration in her speech.

"an epic-aru." That aru is certainly very epic.
Gabubu chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I love this. And you.
Kotobuki Kai chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
LOL, this really captured the essence that is Gintama (in other words, a broken down fourth wall, crude humor, and lots of nose picking)

At first I thought that this was going to be one of those character reactions to reading fanfics, but this was a great spin on the idea, and I can totally see Sorachi making a chapter like this! XD Made my day :)

Great job
blueberry761 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
HAHA! Lol. Poor Shinpachi. I can imagine the paper tissues in his room though! Great fanfic btw!
thegoebster chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I was laughing so hard while reading this! Literally felt like an episode of Gintama haha- definitely has the Gintama spirit
Awesome job I hope to see more stories from you!