Reviews for Mahou Ridaa Negima!
Please continue this story, Ten-Faced Paladin
Super Oahu chapter 10 . 1/4
I'm amused and entertained thoroughly with this story so far. I've enjoyed most of the Phantoms you've been using but the one which had me in stitches the most was the entire fiasco with the Cherub Phantom. Your pacing matches that of a Rider series and all in all is making me regret passing over Wizard when it started. Rock on you crazy diamond.

Also I'm really, really anxious as to whom you pick for Beast.
Mechapunk87 chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
hey ten faced i know your busy and your working on the Sangokuden stories with chrome but please when get the chance and the time? update this story and Fourze CM i got to what will happen next now that chisame knows that Negi is wizard
EvanderAdvent chapter 10 . 9/23/2014
I'm really looking forward to you continuing this! Also I had a crazy idea for who Beast could be, Konoka! After the events of the Kyoto Trip the Chimerabeast is unsealed and is attracted to Konoka's ridiculously high magic levels. Konoka being the naïve magic enthusiast she is agrees to the contract withChimerabeast to become Kamen Rider Beast. Also, her magic is so ridiculously powerful that Chimerabeast can feed off of her magic power and not cause her any harm unless he does it for several days. Please continue the story and tell me what you think of my Konoka is Beast idea?
IronWolfe chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
Another fun Ride. You've done an excellent job of mixing the two worlds, at least from my point of view. I'm not familiar with Wizard, something I intend to fix at the earliest opportunity. I love how, even though he's older, Negi still has problems. Overall, this is a great story, and I'm looking forward to reading more. Thanks for writing.
sentairider42 chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
This is easily one of your best fanfics yet. Please continue writing it.
aj.tarsi.7 chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
I really love the story so far. I really hope that you will continue it. Also, here are a few ideas I have for who to have become the other riders:

Koutaro InugamiKamen Rider Beast
Nodoka Miyazaki or Yue Ayase (or possibly both, if you can manage it)Kamen Rider Mage
Guest1 chapter 10 . 3/11/2014
Please what happens next?
The Eagle's Nest chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
Finally, another chapter.

Negi really sucks at covering his identity, huh. And sneezing inside his helmet? Never thought about it but, that's just... eeww.
RyoTheSaiyan chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
Oh dear Chisame found out Negi's identity.

Wow so easy to find out. Simple deduction and internet web searching.

I think Chisame is gonna realize her 'reality' is going to crash down.

Can't wait for the next one Paladin.
GKoh chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
This is getting intriguing. Hope soon the Evangeline chapters comes out and Nodoka learns about Negi's secret. Also, are you going to do your version of the Magical Girl Yue story ?
Tailsmo4ever chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
Oh uh, she's figured him out!
Toa Solaric chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
This is going to be interesting...
dsgundam00 chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
good chapter... this just made my day... can't wait to read the next chapter...
SulliMike23 chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
She doesn't realize that he's also her biggest fan.