Reviews for Undercover
kirallie chapter 23 . 3/6/2014
very entertaining fic. good work. Looking forward to the sequel
Sparky She-Demon chapter 23 . 12/6/2012
This was a nice read. I loved it! Good job, and I can't wait for the sequel!
Jamille Shane chapter 23 . 11/30/2012
*Sniff Sniff*

That's me crying because I'm going to miss this story!
Nyotarules chapter 23 . 11/29/2012
Great story, looking forward to the sequel. I am sure Carter and O'Neill will stay with SG1, the colonel would never give up his command, he was a loyal soldier. I hope they find Egeria's daughter soon so the Tok'Ra can increase. With only a third left how many hundreds or thousands of Tok'Ra are in your story.
Cdoctor chapter 23 . 11/28/2012
Awesome! I hope this queen can be convinced to help the Tok'ra or is actually a Tok'ra hidden by Egeria (the one that has been alluded to being on Earth)! I am so excited that everything seems to be working out.
Jamille Shane chapter 22 . 11/26/2012
I'd love to see those mug shots, ahahahaha! I'm sad it's all come to a head, though since that means no more honeymoon. :-(
Cdoctor chapter 22 . 11/26/2012
Awesome! I'm glad Sam, Martouf, and Lantash are alright. I'm gld everything worked out in the end and S/M/L are safe for now.
mmkbrook chapter 22 . 11/26/2012
What an escape. No one, including the Goauld, should ever underestimate Sam. Now that Petbe and his underlings have been caught and sent to SGC, will M/L have to return back to a Tok'ra base or, now that Sam,M/L are mated, can M/L stay on earth? Can't wait for next chapter.
Jamille Shane chapter 21 . 11/25/2012
They're soooo into stealing a rival's woman and taking them as an unwilling consort via implantation! How nasty.
Cdoctor chapter 21 . 11/24/2012
Awesome! This is getting exciting. I hope neither of them die and Sam doesn't get implanted. But I'll have to wait and see.
mmkbrook chapter 21 . 11/24/2012
As I have said before, I love the Goauld. They have no redeeming values. I don't have to worry if there mom didn't give them the toys they wanted for Christmas, and that they grew up in the tummy of (ha,ha) a surly Jaffa. They are the very definition of evil and act so predictably. You would think with a Queen bearing hundreds of larvae at a time there would be some deviant Goauld, but most probably became guppy food.

Looks like Sam,M/L are in some deep trouble . Petbe has his eyes on Sam which is not a good thing. Hope SG-1 is around. Jack has his own problems, so I doubt he will come to the rescue. Hoping for Jacob and Malek. Also, where in the world is Kinsey. He may have been born human, but is as nasty and treacherous as any goauld.

Hope you can update soon. Really enjoying this as I do all your stories.
Jamille Shane chapter 20 . 11/23/2012
I cannot stand Kinsey!

Close call for Samantha, there. Good thing Martouf was looking out for her. More time in Egypt? I'm game!
Cdoctor chapter 20 . 11/23/2012
Cool and awesome! Quite interest. I found the ton of stasis jars to be an interesting idea, it would definitely be possible.
Nyotarules chapter 20 . 11/22/2012
Was hoping the jar contained a Tok'Ra queen. Hope you add that plot to your story, it never made sense to me why Egeria never produced a queen in the tv show, whilst the Goa'uld had more than one Queen.
mmkbrook chapter 20 . 11/22/2012
Wonderful update. I guess one of the major lessons i have learned is never open a canopic (stasis) jar without having a hand device. A sexy Tok'ra comes in handy also.

I guess you could call it a rude awakening for a Goauld to get out of his stasis chamber, only to find 5500 years have transpired and that you no longer rule the Tauri. Sam and M/L have to get someone from the SGC and or Tok'ra to question that jewelry merchant, and find out where those looted jars were from. Who knows what still may be there. Dare I wish that they find a Tok'ra Queen that Egeria deposited in a stasis chamber.

Finally, the Quisling Kinsey is apprehended. This should make Jack very happy. Naming Kinsey as a conspirator with Petbe is a very nice touch.

Now starts the journey back towards Cairo.