Reviews for Let's make a memory
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Sorry but that was terrible. You obviously can't write M fics so you should stop
Harmony123456789 chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
You should so keep this going in different areas of the house
jennkyle chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Loved it keep writing
Micrazy2 chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Thank you for the wonderful story... yes, I can see Beckett wanting to make Castle forget anyone who might have been there before and sex in every room would definately do that...
gabsmachado chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
how sexy was Kate! oh my god so hot and sexy, loved it!
Tony7323 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
It was great you Keep it going do the hole Weekend... BUT with no Murder you know them going to Dinner walks on the beach ... AND LOTS LOTS OF SEX Think about it ...
jennkyle chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Very very good loved ot cant wait for you to write some more stuff
ShotsyGirl chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I like parts of this quite well.
KateMB chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Oh man, this is hot! There should be more water fun. Just cause I love it. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Wow, that was really great. But uhhhh, can I point out something that's a little awkward?

You wrote about Beckett's kinky past, and then followed it with the line "There's no reason for her be nervous about a little water sports."

Um. In a kink context, water sports does not mean skinny-dipping, or sex in water. It's the commonly understood phrase used to mean erotic play involving urine. As in, golden showers, people peeing on/in each other, that kind of thing.

So, uh, that made me think this fic was going to go in a completely different and very kinky direction than it actually did. So maybe you want to edit that line a little so people who don't have an interest in that kink don't back out of your story (like I almost did), or so that people who do like that kink aren't disappointed when it doesn't occur?

Other than that little thing, though, this was really good!
sunshine372008 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Loved it! Complete? Really? You should so be writing a follow up, especially after the last 2 lines.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Might want to rethink your use of the term "water sports" when in conjunction with Beckett's kinky sexual pass.
While I understand your use (sports in water) it can also mean sexual play using various unhygienic bodily fluids, and as adventurous Kate is, I don't believe she'd ever let Castle pee on her.
Great story though!