Reviews for Wish I'd Told You
Fallen99 chapter 1 . 4/10
Okay no screw it never mind the last review I put for the other story I want an update for this one. Please!
Gilbertra-prussia's-sister chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Oh that was a letter? I had no idea. That's different that's for sure. But I loved it either way and can't wait for the next chapter.
Perfectionist chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This is .Perfect.
Spamano fangirl chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
God!My eyes were so watery after I read this and omg, my heart?This was so awesome!
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Awesome so whats wrong with Lovino exactly?
Resha04 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
*cry a river again*
W-W-Why is this have to be so saaaaaaaddd! ;A;
Why is Antonio blaming himself for Romano's condition?! I guess Romano has an illness, but what does that have to do with Antonio? ;A;
*crrrryyyyy*
Allers3 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
/rolls around screaming silently

This was... Gorgoues, oh my god. It answers the questions from I'll Say Yes, and gives rxtra stuff you didn't even know you wanted until you had it, and it was cute but also really sad and is it a problem that I want there to be more of this. Your writing was lovely again, and I still really love the second person. Just the whole style you wrote this is was fantastic. Amazing job, and keep writing!

Ally
Shacra MoonFox31 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
QAQ Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Guess who woke up? It's funny cause there's another fic that just got posted on today and the theme of the fanfiction was wishing to say I love to at least one last time to the person they love, but that one was sad cause that was not a one shot but when reading this one it made me feel better . I like how this story was written and how sentimental this was. I'm glad I got to read this fic and I hope to read more on Teacher's Pet!

Later,
Shacra
Alexia-Esco chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
QAQ so that's what happened to Lovi... what happens now? Please update soon?