Reviews for The Legend of the Mysterious Island
WyldClaw chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
Who is the shadow
WyldClaw chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
That story about the tree is incredible
maycontestdrew chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
XD THE CRAZIEST THING HAPPENED! I WAS READING THE WRONG CHAPTER (Chapter 10) AND I WAS LIKE, "WHY DOES THIS LOOK SOOO FAMILIAR?"

And then...I saw the arrow, indicating to the right...-_- I'm such a bimbo. XD

Oooh, evolution tree! Interesting...Maybe I can evolve from a bimbo to a less-bimbo-ish-thing!

I am honestly loving Frexie and her temper, once again, I am loving how you use character perspective in your character's interactive speech! It's really effective and clever, revealing more personality from the protagonists!

Awwwww, does that mean the tree doesn't function properly anymore? So I can't evolve...Waaaaaaah!

I find it amazing how you (Frexie) described the tree's biography in only aprroximate 3 full paragraphs! (Added up to be constructed into paragraphs - don't ask why I do it...) I mean, tell me about awesome syummarising! Bien! Bien! J'aime c'est!

And as for the tale for the evolution tree, is it your own original idea? It sure sounds like an original tale! And I think it was constructed well, very specific and indeed entertaining! *whacks Zack* FREXIE'S RIGHT, ZACK! THERE'S A SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A STORY AND A FACT! GET IT RIIIGHT - NOT LEEFT! THAT'S MY THING!

I think that Zack and Frexie will have a little something going on here...You know how the 'competetive' relationship turns out to be romantic? I think this story will be a brilliant example of that! XD BE PREPARED, ZACK AND FREXIE, AS I AM ABOUT TO MAKE A SHIPPING NAME! (To be revealed after more thinking and reviewing)

AAAAH! RUN! SCREAM! STOP-DROP-ROLL! FIIIIRE! NOOOO - CHARIIZAAAARD! AAAAAAAAAH!

I find it amazing how yoyu almost ALWAYS manage to end a chapter with this intriguing and effective incident and IT'S AWESOME!

In summary:

Vocabulary - Not as extensive as I've seen in previous chapters, but still pretty good!

Grammar - A tad of grammatical errors, but those will happen occasionally.

Construction - It was a very bulky and explanatory chapter - but as I mentioned, intriguing end.
PkmnMaster Rolf chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Who's that Pokemon? i like it! A shout out to the original series! Keep 'em coming!
maycontestdrew chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
I think it has to do with an eevee!

Ooohhh...I think zack and drake have competition...over a GIRL!

Great use of vocab and sorry I'm late, as usual!

Amazing chap!
Quilava Flare chapter 10 . 5/3/2013
Ooh, quite a bit of action in these last few chapters. But... it's starting to get somewhat confusing. Pokemon could describe a number of characters in the story. It would help if you found more descriptive ways to identify them. And what does that mean? The figure just lets them go away without question?

Work a little more on grammar, and you're on you're way!
Secret Saturn chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
Nice!
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Was that what hurt Lapras
maycontestdrew chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
Sorry I'm late! Great chapter anyways! You tell him Chad!

Ooooh! Mystery guy? I can't wait for next chap
Secret Saturn chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
I really liked this chapter! You did very well. I'm pretty jelous of your writing. Update soon!
Quilava Flare chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
Other than maybe the things I mentioned before, nicely done! As you have just demonstrated, a little mystery is good for the plot. Oh, and thanks for letting me use my own fakemon/Pokemon!
zoruarules4 chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
"Fakemon" as guys called them, have to get the permission of Satoshi Tajjri(the actually creator of Pokemon) to be offical.

Cool story anyway and I like your inspiration to be a writer. I feel you have potential to be a writer _
maycontestdrew chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
My pokemon seems so suckish right now...great chapter by the way!
DracoBlitzen chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
Great Job! Few mistakes but will let it slide. In a bit of a hurry, but congratulations! You have now earned my respect.
theindestructablecuestick chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
That was some serious fourth wall breakage you managed in that chapter. Good job.