Reviews for Love In A Time Of The Zombie Apocalypse
sara.staley.9 chapter 1 . 2/18
For the love of all the is Holy and HP related PLEASE keep writing and finish this! You are a brilliant writer and the story is woven so very well.
BEST dramione fanfic I have EVER read.

A million points to whichever house you belong.
loveandpeace chapter 18 . 2/18
adore you
FoxesRun chapter 1 . 2/8
Hey! Okay, so I have seen your story on some of my favorite authors accounts. But, I was like 'seriously? Zombie and d/hr? That can't seriously be good' and so I skipped over it like a DUMB ASS. Oh my freaking goodness I love your story! I just decided yesterday to say what the hell and give it a chance and I am soooo glad that I did! You are an amazing writer and I can't wait to read your next chapter! Hope you are having a good new year!
roon0 chapter 67 . 2/7
Awesome.
Waterfalll chapter 67 . 2/6
Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story. You're a very talented and skilled writer. I know how time consuming writing is so I'm immensely happy and grateful that you keep working and moving the story forward. Your stories are always incredibly good but this might be my favorite. It's beautifully written and characters are done so well. The only sad part that it seems that it's close to an end.
Thank you and good luck with everything you do. ️
Cal8907 chapter 67 . 2/6
I've been reading this story since the beginning and decided to go back through and read it all in one go. I know it's been a while since you updated but I do hope you will finish the story. It is a great story and has thoroughly kept my interest.
Pidanka chapter 1 . 2/5
I planned to reread whole story once it’s finished, but I couldn’t wait any longer, so here I am, after reading it all. :) Damn I love it so much, what a journey. Hopefully there are some updates coming soon? 0:) Baby Malfoy is coming and I just want them all to finally be happy and in peace. :)
Carool chapter 67 . 1/31
I've been following this story for years and it keeps getting better and better. I hope to see more of it soon.
dosiadb chapter 67 . 1/29
I loathe everything about zombies - the concept of them, stories about them, movies about them, tv shows about them. But THIS STORY HAS ME THUNDERSTRUCK. It is the only zombie related story I have ever become invested in, and that is due to your phenomenal story telling ability, great characters, and excellent writing ability. You're incredibly talented and I hope you keep working on this story.
mychellefennell chapter 1 . 1/28
Ahh omg this is amazing! I’m hooked! I love the whole zombie twist on everything!
serenitysaiyan chapter 67 . 1/27
Aaahhh! I don't know where to start.
Okay so I've spent the past few days reading this. It's amazing, I hope you know. The idea is wonderful, how it's writen is captivating, and your characters are fantastic.
I mean, zombies. Who doesn't love a good zombie story? And where magic and muffle meet to try and cure it! And what they've all been through to get to the beginning you can only guess. They've all had admit, Rons fate hit hard!
And how you're not afraid to kill people! A lot of people cling to characters, but it's refreshing to see that you accept that things are gonna happen and let them. That's super cool.
I love Draco, Hermione, and Harry. Plus Blaise, Anatoli, and Amarov (sp?). Your new characters are as amazingly written as the ones we know about.
The plot is wild. So many things popping up but keeps you on the edge of your seat wanting to know more!
Its just wonderful. You're wonderful. And I can't wait to read the conclusion :)
e chapter 67 . 1/27
OH MY GOSH.
e chapter 43 . 1/26
I cannot tell you how wildly, horrifiedly grateful I am that the next chapter is waiting and I didn't have to hang onto that last paragraph as the sole hint of the future. Oh. My. Gosh.
e chapter 42 . 1/26
AW SHIT
e chapter 39 . 1/26
That is the most accurate GPS in the history of literature.
3,659 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »