Reviews for Love In A Time Of The Zombie Apocalypse
This story is bloody brilliant. I wish sometime you find the time to finihs it. I have been reading fanfiction for the past decade and I can say that this is my only rewiew ever... I would really love to get to know how it ends. Fantastic, inspired and weirdly realistic work.
Wel chapter 67 . 7/6
I LOVE this story! I have read it three times so far. The interaction between Draco and Hermione is fantastic. It is really believable they fall for each other without them losing their characters. This is my favorite Draco ever.

I hope all is well with you and someday you find the time to finish this. I would love to see them happily ever after! And I hope everything is alright with the baby.

P.S. I would also love to read your original fiction.
Untruthfull chapter 1 . 6/27
It's a interesting thing, the desire for nostalgia.

I came back to this site recently with a need to reread one of your other stories, The Dragon's Bride.
And in doing so, it led me to this wonderfully written work of art.

While I am always hesitant of zombie stories, I have greatly enjoyed your take upon them. The fact that they can be clever, and not just a roaming mass of rotting flesh is one of the things I love most about this story. It adds an additional element of fear for the characters, that the creatures (not just the people) are actually sentient and dangerous.

I have not been able to put this story down, and am quite forlorn to have reached last uploaded chapter. I see that it has been nearly a year since you last updated, but I just wanted to say that reading this story has been a pleasure and that I hope that you get to finish it some day.

I'm sure you already have, in your own mind, completed the story, and I can not wait for the day that we also get to partake in it's ending.

Thank you, for sharing it with us.
NGK-DH chapter 67 . 6/22
Oh! Plz finish this Author..
It’s wonderful
And u said the End is Near..xo i think u have one or two chapters to go
Pleaseeee
Thz u for this fic
Tatiana chapter 1 . 6/17
Hi from Ukraine! Please, finish you great work! It's one of the best Dramiona fanfics I've ever read!
UnknownSoul-x chapter 67 . 6/2
Love this, great story. Can't wait for the next chapter and looking forward to you finishing it :)
Tiffany Knight chapter 67 . 6/1
Will there be a ending soon?
Mika chapter 65 . 5/31
Amazing chapter once again! I'm awed by your ability to create such adventure! Hope you are well!
sacrifar-kun chapter 67 . 5/30
i just found this story 2 days ago and can't stop reading it. even when i'm at work, i was thinking to go home asap to finish it. then i reach the last chapter and found that you just nearly finish this story. i've got to say that this is one of the best dramione fic i've ever read and i'm eager to know how it ends. i will be waiting for the update, author. you've written a beautiful story and i'd be a pity not to finish it
thelittlepandagirl chapter 67 . 5/26
One of the best stories I've read. I love zombies and you integrated it into the HP universe so well. Seriously could not put this down when I started, and I usually just read completed fics! Looking forward to the day the story concludes. :)
Hi Author,
Please update. It so amazing reading this kind of story.
Your 1 Anon chapter 24 . 5/11
That pre-murder monologue by Draco legit gave me goosebumps. Also Wizarding zombies are seriously freaking me out.
Your 1 Anon chapter 23 . 5/11
I know dramione is happening right now and I'm excited about that, truly, but my heart is still 100% at the fact stoic little Padma's jacket was folded under Mercer's head. I mean, she's a doctor. She would have used the jacket to stop the bleeding and it would have been shoved against his chest. But nope - folding it under his head was purely for his comfort and it breaks my heart that in the moment of crisis that was the action she went for.
Your 1 Anon chapter 22 . 5/11
Me at the beginning of this chapter: "oh how cute. Padma and Mercer. They're gonna have an ice cream date. I like them together."
Me now: "... Nooooooooooo"

Everything I love dies.
Your 1 Anon chapter 21 . 5/11
That conch shell - creepy magic. Leave it to the Americans lol. I'm freaking out that the team is headed off to the fleet without knowing what's in store for magical folks there! If they end up in the Pit I swear...*nervously chews fingernails*
3,708 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »