Reviews for Love In A Time Of The Zombie Apocalypse
HermionenDraco368 chapter 67 . 9/18
really good chapter I just read through the story again. I have to say your a very good writer I hope you keep on writing and maybe write more hermione\draco fanfics when this one is done.
Lauren chapter 67 . 9/18
Okay... So I binge-read this fanfic in the past two days. Absolutely no shame. It was so worth it. I usually end up bailing on fics because the author can't get the Draco/Hermione dynamic just right or their characterization correct, but I think you did an absolutely flawless job. Your story is so well written and I was entranced the entire time. Not once did I think the plot strayed from what was necessary (besides maybe Blaise and Padma's deaths, so SAD!) I teared up at both of those scenes honestly. And now I'm caught up and don't know what to do with myself... I can't wait for you to update! But don't think that means it's a must, because I know how much work you must put into this. And I can't thank you enough for giving me this delight to read... Much love!
oooh my god, i thought she was going to have the baby at hogwarts! i hope she will apparate safely! Can't wait for baby dramione and tbh i already miss henry and anatoli, so i hope they'll be back for the last chapters...ahh that hurts a bit, i don't want this to end...
Singtoangels1 chapter 67 . 9/16
This has been one heck of a ride. Looking forward to the conclusion!
This is my favorite epic dramione!
I'm so happy! It's been a while since I've revisited and I loved every second of the new chapters
rainsrabble chapter 19 . 9/9
draco armani...sigh.
God this is awesome! You should publish it in the form of book or something. This is a piece of literature. A perfect way with words. This deserves to be on the bookshelves for generations to read. A perfect blend of fiction horror and science. Please consider!
MysterySan chapter 67 . 9/6
I really love this Draco. I swear if this guy were real I'd steal him from Hermione. *laughs*
I liked the fact that you focus on all the major characters equally. If Draco is sharp, cunning and dangerous then Harry is talented, brave and a hero( I don't need to mention Hermione's best characteristics because we all know she is better than both of them). I want to feel bad for Amarov but I guess that character had run its course and it was time to eliminate him and who else was better to do the job than Malfoy. I am excited to see how you'll wrap this story up. Thanks for updating and I'm waiting for the next update.
rainsrabble chapter 18 . 9/5
you know you have crossed a line when draco malfoy is outraged
MrsMorgan813 chapter 67 . 9/5
omg this is the best!
Red-Hot Habanero chapter 67 . 9/5
Ding dong the wicked witch is dead! I'm sorry for celebrating Draco killing him, but damn, it's about time that asshole died.
Red-Hot Habanero chapter 66 . 9/5
They want her baby, oh no that's not good. And on top of that she's in labor. Save her Draco!
honestly this has been one of my favourite fanfics for a really long time, and I just want more! keep writing!
summerful21 chapter 67 . 9/5
Wonderful as always. Every time I think we're done, another twist takes us! Magical zombies are definitely growing sentient, yikes!
3,573 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »