Reviews for Being Your Enemy
NGBW chapter 14 . 4/14/2014
Is this still going to be on fan fiction or a different site? Will you be adding more chapter?
NGBW chapter 13 . 10/12/2013
Oh yeah! I like it and just found it. Hopefully sine the last update was months ago you will have a new chapter soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
I really love your writing style just be careful when writing speech . When reading it I got a little confused but it got better . Your plots awesome . Chp could be a little longer . Please update soon.
Lofi Lokison chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
please continue ?
ariana chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
That was too exciting. Can not wait to read the next chappter.
SexyBVirgo chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
Yep Asshole he is Bwahahahahahaha! Loving this story... Waiting for the next chapter!
metsfan101 chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
i loved the diologue here. great grammar
metsfan101 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
this was a great beginning
Darkminx chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
Aizen always knows all and that's going to burn our little strawberry up isn't it... -smirks- nice foreboding on Grim and Ulq relationship... hmmm i wonder if you will incorporate them more into the story, if anything just have Ichi tempt Grim more the way you do it is so funny to read :)

Happy Writings,
-Rose
clio1111 chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
It was a pretty funny chapter. Hope 4 more soon.
ulqui's-girl chapter 12 . 4/15/2013
! Well that's one way to go! :) I hope it doesn't go Ichigo's way! 3
Darkminx chapter 12 . 4/15/2013
sorry about seeming impatient last time; i was just trying to be a smartass, didn't mean to come off rude or anything, I can't wait to see what you have in store for Ichigo, in all honestly i hope that he gets his world rocked, -smirks- of course you shouldn't make it easy for Aizen alittle 'conflict' never hurts, lol. But i'm sure that whatever you come up with, i'll like so...

Happy writings
-rose
SexyBVirgo chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
I like how you incorporated all the characters in this story...This is a kick ass story and I tagging along to see how it develops! Loving it...
Orion'slover chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
Ahahaha got to love the inner monologues, no no you can't Ichi catch a break that is xD great chapter
ariana chapter 11 . 4/13/2013
Please write the next chappter
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »