Reviews for psychodrama
Sarah chapter 1 . 2/12
Okay so this story was sexy and extremely well-written and I enjoyed reading every bit of it. My one critique is that I would think that since Spencer was probably about eleven or twelve when the incident at his high school happened, and since Derek was around that age when Buford started raping him, I would think he'd have a hard time role-playing such a situation with Spencer (even if it was to replace the bad memories with good). Derek even seems to enjoy it as a fantasy at the part where he tells Spencer that he would have fucked him against the goal post (does he forget how young Spencer was when this happened?). This was just one possible conflict I thought of while reading, but that thought wasn't enough that I couldn't suspend disbelief for the sake of enjoying the story :) I hope this comment doesn't come off ass criticism. I just wanted to show you an outside viewpoint of the situation.
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This was hot and sexy, however, I have a real concern that someone put a little boy in "panties" companies make briefs for boys. Also, I have a bit of a concern for Morgan's statement that he would have fucked Spencer. There is a 10 year difference between the two men, and while it doesn't make any difference now, but at 12, Morgan was an adult, frankly illegal. I hope that was just a tease, because I sincerely doubt that a 12 year old boy could 'take" an adult male. Frankly, Derek would be arrested for rape. But, I am going to assume that Morgan didn't mean his comment to be taken seriously.
Raeya chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Wow that was sweet and hot.
20000 WPM chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I hate that those football players got away with being so cruel to Spencer when he was young. I wish I could find a fic somewhere that showed them getting what they deserved or a least regretting how cruel they were to a child.
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
DUDE! That was incredibly hot and intense at the same time! I loved it good job
Criminds chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This was a good read :) Thanks for uploading it :)
darkangel-silvermoon chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
oh...this is *FEELS*just...Morgan's patients and Reid's vulnerabilty...just *GAH* Thank you so much for posting this...will you write more Mo/Re fic? I hope you do.
Rayne McKenna chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Beautiful.
TooManyPeopleNotEnoughPlagues chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I loved this, so so much.
Mia chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Wow...it was intense, sexy, intimate...and wow...

I really hope you'll be writing more Morgan/Reid, cuz that was really good!

maryhell chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
droolworthily good.
Honeeym chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
One word : intense.
I really like how you balanced everything from the emotion to the sexiness.
I also couldn't help but swoon at Reid'd newly found confidence.