Reviews for Road to Somewhere
Born2Try chapter 48 . 2/13
I hope that Charlie doesn't do something she will really regret but if she does it would be understandable. I think Joey maybe has one last chance to escape and admit everything. Hayley is just evil and I can wait till she gets her come-uppance. Come Joey be brave and fight for life!
CJ4Eva chapter 48 . 2/12
Oh No! This is what I feared the most. Hayley succeeding in separating CJ once and for all. Getting drunk will accomplish nothing for Charlie, she needs to be at her most alert right now. She needs to not let go of the hope of seeing Joey again and focusing on getting Hayley caught in her own web of lies. Why didn't Joey admit to her injuries? Honestly Charlie is the only one who can help right now, please don't split them up. Please!
Well I knew that was going to happen. You're too predictable. Nearly 50 chapters in and not one ounce of of progression at all - that is not good story telling I'm afraid when you write 48 chapters and your chapters are so short, barely a few hundred words and Charlie and Joey are further apart then they ever have been. Joey was also a police officer once so the way she is reacting is unrealistic. She might be a victim at the moment but she also knows the realities. You'll keep on having it so Joey either dies or nearly dies then finally one day she comes to her sense or Charlie gets hurt for her instead. Then they'll 1-3 chapters of finally being free and some cheesy cliched PG night of them being together. You're an adult, grow up and learn to write you're far too predicatable that a child can know what is going to happen. I know exactly what is going to happen every chapter before you post it
luckdog chapter 48 . 2/12
Joey could have told Charlie and Nick that Hayley had threaten Aden & Charlie's lives, but again she failed to trust Charlie :0( So if she thinks so little of Charlie and of her abilities then she deserves what she gets. I don't care if she is suffering 'batted wife syndrome', Charlie offered her away out and she has refused to take it so she deserves to stay with Hayley! I just hope Charlie doesn't fall too far into the bottle, if she does I hope Watson pulls her out and they get together because Watson is so much better for Charlie then Joey is!
thane3 chapter 48 . 2/12
What a sad time for Charlie, it is so obvious that she is totally devastated over the current state of affairs with Joey. Joey had a chance to stop the violence when she was in the police station but she did not. Joey is going to face an uncertain future.

The rest of the police force did a great job in rallying around our little C&J but even then they can only do so much without the cooperation of the victim in this case Joey. Being beaten and/or abused physically or mentally is the worst crime possible because the damage continues on for such a long period of time.

Even Angelo knew that Joey was in a bad situation, which speaks of the current situation.

With Charlie going to try and forget through a bottle does not change the fact that Joey is going to be in alot of trouble staying with Hayley for the long-term. Hopefully our Charlie will find a way to be the white knight riding the white horse with sword crusing through to save the day. For Joey the sooner the better.

Well written IJKS. Please take care of yourself and please get well soon. Love Thane3
The other guess is right ur stories are 2 alike that joey is always getting beat and stuff if u ask me I think joey would never put herself through that who in the right mind would its just crazy and stupid and if she is that weak and stupid chsrlie should just stay clear from her and forget about her cause thats wat would happen realiety life I do like reading ur stories but dis is just getting out of hand and dear diary wat is that all about ur suppose 2 be a cj fan and ur writing a story with her all over angelo which is just plain rubbish im sorry Ithats how I feel im just being honest
CJ4Eva chapter 47 . 2/2
I hope Joey will admit to whats going on and Charlie and the team put Hayley behind bars. Such abuse shouldn't be tolerated for any reason. Please let Hayley and her crew be caught out and locked up. Please.
Born2Try chapter 47 . 2/2
I just hope that Joey is brave once more, if she is not Hayley will surely move them far away. There must be something very deep down inside Hayley that she feels she needs to keep a hold of Joey like this. I am glad that the police decided to do something finally.
luckdog chapter 47 . 2/1
Yay for Nick and the warrant, now let's hope that at the station Joey will be honest and tell Nick what Hayley did to her and that she is threatening to have Aden hurt. Nick then can get Aden place in a secure cell and her into protective custody, while he charges Hayley with assault! Because she is kidding herself if she thinks once Hayley gets Aden out of prison, that she will be able to escape Hayley! If Joey lies and goes off with Hayley than she deserves whatever Hayley does to her and Charlie would be better off without Joey in her life!
thane3 chapter 47 . 1/31
Come on Joey you have got to let Charlie help you, this is your chance to have Hayley put away for abusing and having Aden attacked. Well constructed chapter IJKS, it definitely kept your attention. BTW thanks for being there for me when I need someone to talk to. Thanks Thane3
I'm guessing Joey won't open up and it will be dragged on and on - hayley will beat her again and they'll leave and Joey won't see Charlie for months or years or they'll be on their way to leaving and something 'dramatic' will happen and one of them will sacrafice themselves for the other. Too predictable your stories are, too dragged on, there is no orginialitie in any of them
luckdog chapter 46 . 1/27
So Hayley did find out about Joey and Charlie meeting up at lunch time :0( I wonder how badly injured Joey is? I hope Charlie can get a warrant to see Joey before Hayley drags her off to god knows where! I bet Joey is now wishing that she never went back to Hayley, and when Aden finds out what has happened, he will be seriously pissed at both Joey and Hayley!
Born2Try chapter 46 . 1/27
I really hope that Joey is ok and they can save her. The police should of done something a long time ago. Hayley knows how to play the game and I wouldn't be surprised if she steps up her plan.
CJ4Eva chapter 46 . 1/26
This is not good news at all. The fact that Hayley knows about the lunch dates together with the bruising suggests to me foul play is involved. Please have the police hurry up and get Joey out of there fast. Don't let them leave the Bay... please!
NZGirl25 chapter 46 . 1/22
oh wow, please update soon :)