Reviews for Road to Somewhere
SB88 chapter 74 . 2/9
Joined this story now too, its excellent totally different but also really really good! Thank you again for keeping up these stories :)
gp21 chapter 74 . 1/18
Please update
thane3 chapter 74 . 9/1/2016
Hello IJKS - It is good to see this chapter. Joey needs some structure right now and the police force will give it to her.
Her conversation with Aden was surprising but probably necessary in the long run. There is enough blame to go around at this point.
Sometimes baby steps taken first lead to bigger steps in the future. Great chapter. Love Thane3
Haley.xo chapter 74 . 9/1/2016
Once again great chapter! Can't wait to read more always worth the wait no matter what lol :)
kellymaire1985 chapter 74 . 9/1/2016
I'm glad you uploaded a new chapter and I'm so happy Joey had a good first day at work and that her and Aden have finally made up
GuestTessa chapter 72 . 8/7/2016
I kinda don't want Jo to forgive Irene. Joey made some solid points on why she shouldn't forgive or forget what happened to her.
Haley.xo chapter 73 . 6/10/2016
Another amazing story hope all is well and you're still adding to this one :)
Born2Try chapter 73 . 5/21/2016
Aden unfair to Belle, Joey would not want him to miss out on happiness because of her. I hope that Aden can win Belle back. That's great news about Joey returning to the force, hopefully her first day will go well. I understand Ruby's conflict, whatever she decides to do she just needs to think before she acts.
Born2Try chapter 72 . 5/21/2016
I really hope that somehow Joey and Irene can find a way forward, especially as they are going to be living in the same town. Ruby should just be honest with Charlie and Joey - they might surprise her!
luckdog chapter 73 . 5/12/2016
Aden really needs to talk with Joey, because she would tell him he is an idiot for letting Belle go like that, because what happened and happens between her and Irene is between them and has nothing to do with his and Belle and should not become between their relationship. And it is great news that Joey gets to be a police officer again, I just hope both Charlie and Joey can keep their personal and professional relationships separate! As for Ruby she really needs to talk to Charlie and Joey about how she feels about Casey before it becomes a real issue.
luckdog chapter 72 . 5/12/2016
Joey really needs Irene to tell her that she did try to see her and get her back, but the horrible woman how ran the orphanage told her that Joey had been already been fostered out. Then Joey would know that she hadn't been abandoned by her mother but kept from her by that awful woman! I just hope Joey does get to hear that. As for Ruby, she should at least tell her mum about Casey so Charlie can tell her that it is alright, that Casey is not his like his brothers because Joey has said her was a good kid. Then Ruby then could then go back to her normal peppy self ;0)
thane3 chapter 73 . 5/8/2016
Aden and Belle need to find a way to make their relationship work despite what is going on between Irene and Joey. Both of them need to take the bull by the horns and speak to both Irene and Joey. This is not an issue of taking sides, this is an issue of being forthright and have an airing of the issues.
It is beyond great news to see Joey back on the police force, she needs this for her morale.
Ruby and Casey are a dangerous work in progress and the words proceed with caution apply here.
Nice work IJKS. Thane3
kellymaire1985 chapter 73 . 5/4/2016
I'm so glad Joey going back to the police force can't wait to read what happens on her first day
kmp63 chapter 72 . 4/26/2016
Hmm, a very sad chapter. I do hope Joey finds a way forward. For her own sake.
Thanks for the update despite its darkness.
Hopefully your own life is lighter than the girls at the moment.
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 72 . 4/25/2016
Poor Irene, she is trying, I hope Joey can find a way to eventually forgive her.