Reviews for Road to Somewhere
Haley.xo chapter 73 . 6/10
Another amazing story hope all is well and you're still adding to this one :)
Born2Try chapter 73 . 5/21
Aden unfair to Belle, Joey would not want him to miss out on happiness because of her. I hope that Aden can win Belle back. That's great news about Joey returning to the force, hopefully her first day will go well. I understand Ruby's conflict, whatever she decides to do she just needs to think before she acts.
Born2Try chapter 72 . 5/21
I really hope that somehow Joey and Irene can find a way forward, especially as they are going to be living in the same town. Ruby should just be honest with Charlie and Joey - they might surprise her!
luckdog chapter 73 . 5/12
Aden really needs to talk with Joey, because she would tell him he is an idiot for letting Belle go like that, because what happened and happens between her and Irene is between them and has nothing to do with his and Belle and should not become between their relationship. And it is great news that Joey gets to be a police officer again, I just hope both Charlie and Joey can keep their personal and professional relationships separate! As for Ruby she really needs to talk to Charlie and Joey about how she feels about Casey before it becomes a real issue.
luckdog chapter 72 . 5/12
Joey really needs Irene to tell her that she did try to see her and get her back, but the horrible woman how ran the orphanage told her that Joey had been already been fostered out. Then Joey would know that she hadn't been abandoned by her mother but kept from her by that awful woman! I just hope Joey does get to hear that. As for Ruby, she should at least tell her mum about Casey so Charlie can tell her that it is alright, that Casey is not his like his brothers because Joey has said her was a good kid. Then Ruby then could then go back to her normal peppy self ;0)
thane3 chapter 73 . 5/8
Aden and Belle need to find a way to make their relationship work despite what is going on between Irene and Joey. Both of them need to take the bull by the horns and speak to both Irene and Joey. This is not an issue of taking sides, this is an issue of being forthright and have an airing of the issues.
It is beyond great news to see Joey back on the police force, she needs this for her morale.
Ruby and Casey are a dangerous work in progress and the words proceed with caution apply here.
Nice work IJKS. Thane3
kellymaire1985 chapter 73 . 5/4
I'm so glad Joey going back to the police force can't wait to read what happens on her first day
kmp63 chapter 72 . 4/26
Hmm, a very sad chapter. I do hope Joey finds a way forward. For her own sake.
Thanks for the update despite its darkness.
Hopefully your own life is lighter than the girls at the moment.
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 72 . 4/25
Poor Irene, she is trying, I hope Joey can find a way to eventually forgive her.
kellymaire1985 chapter 72 . 4/25
I think ruby should tell Charlie and Joey about Casey I'm so glad you uploaded a new chapter
Haley.xo chapter 71 . 4/9
Story is still awesome! :) x
luckdog chapter 71 . 2/18
Did Irene know who Joey was when she found out what Joey's last name was and was pretending she didn't know her? Because that would have been what Joey thought and that would have hurt her even more deeply, that her mother truly didn't love or want her. And if that is the case Belle was right to give Irene such harsh serve. But Joey really should have told Aden the truth when he asked her to lunch with him, Belle and Irene as not to cause such a scene. Well know it is going to be all around the Bay before Ruby gets home from school. As for Ruby, Casey is not his brother so it should be guilt by assosication, Joey would even tell her that, because I'd say Joey does know Casey so Ruby should ask Joey if he really is like his brothers.
luckdog chapter 70 . 2/18
Joey should have been honest with Aden at the beach and told him about who Irene really is to her. Aden would have understood and not have forced the issue with her. It is good that Ruby is staying with Charlie and Joey because Charlie really needs the chance to be Ruby's mum which she was denied when she gave birth to her, even Joey needs that chance as well. As for Ross, if he had of been a better loving father he would be happy that Ruby is connecting with her mum. And yay for Morag and her support for Ruby, charlie and Joey. Fingers crossed Joey gets reinstated as a police officer.
Born2Try chapter 71 . 2/17
Joey was very brave going to the lunch and I'm glad that she was honest with Aden. I hope now it will open the lines of communication between her and Irene. Irene must of had her reasons for doing what she did and who knows maybe she didn't recognise honey when she returned...

Charlie is such a strength for Joey it's so great to see them happy and strong in their relationship.
thane3 chapter 71 . 2/17
Hello IJKS: Hi there it is good to talk to you. This was one of your best chapters ever, you absolutely captured the moment when Joey faced Irene, you could cut the tension with a knife. Joey has to slowly try to find some peace with Irene or it is going to eat her alive. Even if she ended up not wanting to speak to her, she has to vent and get whatever is hung up inside of her out of her system soon. Aden now that he knows about Joey's and Irene's situation has to tread very carefully and if anything try and be peace maker.
Charlie handled the situation very well when Joey came calling. Well written IJKS. Thane3