Reviews for Road to Somewhere
thane3 chapter 72 . 8/6
Hello IJKS - What a heartbreaking encounter Joey had with Irene, especially in a public forum. It is really different to see Joey so totally consumed with hate for someone. You could definitely tell that the situation had developed and deteriorated over a vast amount of years.
Even if Joey in the immediate future does not want to talk further with Irene, she really needs to stomp out the anger the is eating at her soul. For no other reason than Joey's health.
Ruby and Casey Braxton are a good couple together. Even with the terror that the Braxton family gave Joey, Ruby needs to come clean and tell both Joey & Charlie what is going on. After all the turmoil that the 3 have faced the best course even if the news is not good at times is to put the cards on the table and to discuss it as family.
My apology for missing chapter reviews - this should help catch me back up. You are an amazing person and friend - and want to reaffirm how much meaning your stories have had for me.
With love and hugs Thane3
thane3 chapter 76 . 7/16
Hello IJKS - Sorry about sending this review a lot sooner. Ruby and Casey are doing well together so far, Ruby is doing an excellent job in being peace maker.

Pippa knows Charlie so well early on as she could tell the heart ache that Charlie was feeling missing Joey.

Even when Charlie is down she was still a trooper helping her sister (adopted) with her relationship issues. Good for Charlie. Love Thane3
luckdog chapter 76 . 6/13
Watson was right to get Ruby to talk to Joey and Charlie about Casey and the fact that she likes him because she believes he is a nice guy. Now she knows that Joey is fine with her and Casey being friends because she knows he is not like his brothers. And it was a relief to her to know that Charlie & Joey told her she could never disappoint them :0) Oh and good on Tammy for sticking up for Casey because she could see that Ruby wanted to do it but was too scared ;0)
thane3 chapter 75 . 4/30
Hello IJKS: No matter if it was the show or your stories Watson is a saint and the best person in the world. Ruby should be thanking her lucky stars that she has so many people to talk to. Ruby and Casey have good chemistry and are good for each other, as long as they stay out of the way of the adult Braxton's.
Joey still has some personal issues that she has to work out so they do not affect her relationship with Charlie. There is no reason to think that the whole community would not love Joey just as much as they do Charlie.
The biggest improvement that the H&A show could of utilized was the extended family that Charlie has been a part of. Adopting this many kids from such different backgrounds only speaks to the quality of Pipa and Michael as people.
Nice to have my favorite author back, I know you have had exciting things going on and I can not be more pleased.
With love and respect to a wonderful young author IJKS - Thane3
Kim chapter 75 . 4/18
Thanks for the update, I had almost given up.
Congratulations on all your wonderful news. It's good to know happy stuff was keeping you occupied not bad stuff.
SB88 chapter 74 . 2/9
Joined this story now too, its excellent totally different but also really really good! Thank you again for keeping up these stories :)
gp21 chapter 74 . 1/18
Please update
thane3 chapter 74 . 9/1/2016
Hello IJKS - It is good to see this chapter. Joey needs some structure right now and the police force will give it to her.
Her conversation with Aden was surprising but probably necessary in the long run. There is enough blame to go around at this point.
Sometimes baby steps taken first lead to bigger steps in the future. Great chapter. Love Thane3
Haley.xo chapter 74 . 9/1/2016
Once again great chapter! Can't wait to read more always worth the wait no matter what lol :)
kellymaire1985 chapter 74 . 9/1/2016
I'm glad you uploaded a new chapter and I'm so happy Joey had a good first day at work and that her and Aden have finally made up
GuestTessa chapter 72 . 8/7/2016
I kinda don't want Jo to forgive Irene. Joey made some solid points on why she shouldn't forgive or forget what happened to her.
Haley.xo chapter 73 . 6/10/2016
Another amazing story hope all is well and you're still adding to this one :)
Born2Try chapter 73 . 5/21/2016
Aden unfair to Belle, Joey would not want him to miss out on happiness because of her. I hope that Aden can win Belle back. That's great news about Joey returning to the force, hopefully her first day will go well. I understand Ruby's conflict, whatever she decides to do she just needs to think before she acts.
Born2Try chapter 72 . 5/21/2016
I really hope that somehow Joey and Irene can find a way forward, especially as they are going to be living in the same town. Ruby should just be honest with Charlie and Joey - they might surprise her!
luckdog chapter 73 . 5/12/2016
Aden really needs to talk with Joey, because she would tell him he is an idiot for letting Belle go like that, because what happened and happens between her and Irene is between them and has nothing to do with his and Belle and should not become between their relationship. And it is great news that Joey gets to be a police officer again, I just hope both Charlie and Joey can keep their personal and professional relationships separate! As for Ruby she really needs to talk to Charlie and Joey about how she feels about Casey before it becomes a real issue.