Reviews for Road to Somewhere
Born2Try chapter 60 . 1/29
What a shock about Irene and Joey! I can't believe Irene doesn't remember...maybe Joey is mistaken somehow? I think Aden should of been allowed bail, lets hope that no one will be able to get to him.
luckdog chapter 60 . 1/26
Oh I see why Joey is so angry towards Irene, but she should do what Charlie did to Ross and say something to her to get if off her chest. I'm sure if Irene knew adult Joey was the the young child daughter she neglected and was taken from her, then the two of them really need to talk. I hope Charlie can persuade Joey to confront Irene about her shameful past! Poor Aden, but at least he is protective custody whilst he awaits his trial, I just hope Hayley's reach isn't that long!

Sorry to here about your continuing house moving dramas wom :0(
thane3 chapter 60 . 1/26
Hello IJKS - Sorry to hear about your flat, hope things settle down soon. Excellent chapter, Joey really was uptight at the diner especially when Irene offered to take care of the check. Excellent touch leaving the very last line in the chapter to be the punch line - Irene is Joey's mom. As the other reviewers have already I did not see that coming. Nice Job IJKS. Hugs Thane
kazintaz chapter 60 . 1/26
Wow, didn't see that last sentence coming.

Hope all the dramas of the big house move settled down soon and you can get back to keeping us all entertained. Love you work as always IJKS
Oh snap! I did not see that coming. Oh-to-the-M-G more please!
kellymaire1985 chapter 60 . 1/26
Oh my god I wasn't expecting that can't believe Irene is joey mother can't wait to read what happens next and poor Aden
Born2Try chapter 59 . 1/2
It was so nice to see Charlie feel confident and happy enough to introduce Ruby to Pippa and Michael. It just shows you how much they mean to her. It was nice that Pippa and Michael just accepted Joey after all that had happened.

I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year!
Guest chapter 59 . 12/30/2014
Pippa and Michael are the most amazing parents. They are so nurturing and caring for their kids, what a great environment for Charlie to grow up in. I am glad that Charlie told them about the rape, it was interesting to hear the response of Michael to hear about the rape for the first time. Sounds like payback may be coming for someone in the future.
Ross is being a butthead when it comes to Ruby meeting Charlie. Every time Ross opens his mouth he inserts his foot in it. He has absolutely no clue what he is doing or saying. All he is going to do is push Charlie permanently away.
I am pleased that you have found a new flat and that you will be moving in soon. Right now it is 25 degrees as I write this, so I can especially appreciate your desire to be draft free in your new place. Hugs always to a wonderful young lady and Happy New Year. Love Thane3
luckdog chapter 59 . 12/30/2014
Pippa & Michael took having a foster granddaughter really well and welcoming Ruby to their family :0) I'm glad Charlie took Joey's advice and told her foster parents about her being raped. I wonder if Michael is going to quietly take Joey aside to find out about the mongrel Grant who raped Charlie? Oh and I see Ross is still being an arsehole, am glad Ruby put him in his place! I can see Morag having a real stern talk to him about his behaviour! If he keeps going the way he is Ruby is going to ask Charlie can she come live with her!

You have a fabulous New Year wom and also happy flat warming party ;0)
kellymaire1985 chapter 59 . 12/30/2014
I'm so happy pippa and Michael liked ruby can't wait to read what happens next to see what Next time to seeJoey has a revelation of her own…
gp21 chapter 58 . 12/21/2014
What happen to the remaining chapters of this story?
greyslover112 chapter 58 . 10/30/2014
hope you update soon
shopgirl chapter 58 . 10/27/2014
are you going to finsh this story or you just leaving it as it is a very good story I miss it
Born2Try chapter 58 . 9/23/2014
Ross is not being fair at all, he could of looked for Charlie before now. He is utterly selfish and if her doesn't change Ruby will definitely fall out with him. I love that Joey is included and Ruby was happy to know that Joey would of raised her with Charlie. Can wait to see Ruby meeting Pippa and Michael, I'm sure they will be shocked but so very welcoming.
CJ4Eva chapter 58 . 9/22/2014
I'm glad to see Morag is supportive and she's telling Ross to step up. It's unfair that he have a dummy spit now especially that ruby and chArlie have lost all those years together . Can't wait for the next update