Reviews for Road to Somewhere
kmp63 chapter 66 . 19h
Morag, you are my hero in this one.
Ross, stop it, just for once be a father instead of an Arsehole.
Holding my breath for Aden.
thane3 chapter 66 . 5/27
Thanks for updating this story, right now I have to think it is my favorite story. Joey did an excellent job in holding up to the questioning from both sides. She portrayed herself well and kept her calm pretty much. Aden followed up and as with Joey held together pretty well even though he was accused of being in love with Joey which was beyond stupid. Morag did an excellent job in presenting the case. Charlie right on point was there for Joey every step of the way.
Ross has got to start supporting the fact that Charlie is mom to Ruby. It would be much better for everyone in the family to circle the wagons and be on the same page. Otherwise there is going to be heartache. Morag has been an excellent broker in this discussion.
Hayley and the rest of the lot need to go to jail for what they did to Joey. We will see what the next chapter brings.
NOTE FOR IJKS: You are a wonderful young lady and author. You keep soaring to the stars and beyond. As a favorite line of mine goes: "It is easy to be partial to you when you are so lovely in the first place". Love Thane3
kellymaire1985 chapter 66 . 5/27
I hope joey get the verdict she wants can't wait to read what happens next
Born2Try chapter 65 . 5/19
I'm glad that Angelo is moving out, I can't believe how incredibly rude he was. I know he feels hard done by and hurt but he will have no friends left at this rate. I wonder if Joey will re-join the police force when the trial is over, her and Charlie would be a force to be reckoned with. It lovely to see Ruby giving Joey her support and love.
luckdog chapter 65 . 5/18
What a wanker, I hope the door does hit Angelo on the way out, and it him hard and leaves a scar! I do hope Joey find that part of herself that she once had, that tough stand up for herself and everyone she loves when she and Charlie where younger. I'm glad Ruby gave Joey the card to show her how much she loves and cares for her.
kmp63 chapter 65 . 5/14
Angelo gone burger. YES.
Now if you will just be so lovely as to do the same for Hayley and the Braxtons. I'll be a happy little fan fic reader.
Let Aden out and I'll love you forever.
Oh who am I kidding, I already love you IJKS. Although if you could just add a particularly gruesome ending in prison for Brax, I'll be your slave for life.
(The show is particularly pissing me off at the mo in regards to Brax in jail. So I'm counting on you to make it right )
thane3 chapter 65 . 5/13
Joey with the help of Charlie, Morag, and even Ruby has got to keep her foot on the pedal and get over this bump in your life. They need to put Hayley in her place once and for all not only for Joey but for Aden as well.
Hayley can say anything that she wants during trial but the truth will come out once and for all. Imprisoning someone against their will is a crime that is wrong on so many fronts, it is not only the physical damage but the emotional toll that it takes on the person.
Angelo during his little speech gives the entire male species a bad name. Of course he needs to go and leave the rest in peace. He will never, ever measure up to Joey as to character.
I hope that the hip will start feeling better soon, you are in my thoughts. Love Thane3
kellymaire1985 chapter 65 . 5/13
Aw I love you love the way ruby made joey feel better and that she love joey the way she loves her mum
Scot chapter 1 . 5/4
I fully retract the last review I put on here. That wasn't actually my quote - somebody I knew said it - and he dared me to write it. I don't and never have shared his view. Charlie and Joey are evidently meant to be a couple - so please get them back together!
Born2Try chapter 64 . 5/3
Charlie did very well when giving her evidence. Her speech to Joey was great and so lovely after the trial. I hope the Braxtons and Hayley go away for a long time...
luckdog chapter 64 . 5/2
Well that was unfair of Joey, saying Brax had Charlie before her, well she was had sex with Hayley before she had sex with Charlie and that never mattered to Charlie. Joey even loved Hayley but all Charlie had with Brax was a drunken one night stand for god sake! I think Charlie loves Joey more then Joey loves Charlie and that is so sad especially for Charlie :0( I wonder what Angelo is going to do to try and hurt Charlie with his dislike and jealousy of Joey?
luckdog chapter 63 . 5/2
Joey is wondering why things are so complicated in her life now, well she was the one to make it so. She should have bailed on her relationship with Hayley as soon as Hayley had first assaulted her. She should have gotten Hayley charged with assault and if she had of her life would not be complicated and Aden would not be in gaol facing murder charges! Joey should have remembered and stayed true to the person who stood out to the bullies and not let them make her a victim! Oh and it was great to see Charlie's family be there for Joey :0)
kmp63 chapter 64 . 5/1
I actually found Joeys jealousy cute. But Charlie was a legend with that little talk. Please send them all off to pokey. And let Aden out. Soon, pretty please.
thane3 chapter 64 . 4/30
Absolutely an excellent chapter, some times a chapter with a direct point is the best way. The conversation that Charlie had with Joey after the trial day was a conversation that almost everyone on the planet should have with the one they love married, significant or whoever. That is what makes you so special IJKS, yes you are writing a fictional story but there is meaning for all of us in the real world. Beyond just a nice job, this short chapter reminded me that even with the distance I come to love you as friend and advisor. You are simply wonderful. Love Thane3
kellymaire1985 chapter 64 . 4/30
I really hope Hayley, Brax and Heath Get what they deserve and all go to jail can't wait to read the rest of it