Reviews for The Unforeseen Game
Rainbowgirl7075 chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
Beautiful! That scene in the train almost made me cry, and somehow you managed to make it even sadder. Awesome work :3
Olivia chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
One of my FAVOURITE fics on the net, no joke. I love how your story brought this movie moment to life in a unique way, all the while staying true to the characters (and you even added some more of that banter we all love from these two). The movies got across that Watson certainly DOES love Holmes in his own way, and romantic or not, it's one of the most solid relationships in fiction - again, this fic really did it justice.
All those memories running through Watson's head as he tried to resuscitate Holmes - the precious little moments, quirks and habits - were without a doubt what he would have actually been thinking during this scene as he was faced with the prospect of never experiencing these things again. Most touching, I thought, was the realisation that Holmes, narcissistic as he is, never fails to have Watson's favourite drink on hand, or protect him when needed. Oh, the feels! _
The Sea On The Moon chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
I'm so glad I'm not the only one that felt like this scene was the perfect point for Watson to realize he didn't just tolerate Holmes, but rather loved him. Now how to explain that to Mary would be another matter entirely. Very well written!
Ellinor chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
UPDATE. NOW. That's an order!
:) :) :) :) :) :)
ariellebragg89 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
will there be more? :)
Lavern Alpha Logan Rose chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I think this is great! I've been trying to write my own jhonlock for a while now but to no avail. Is it OK if I use this to hep me get going?
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This gave me so many Shwatsonlock feels!
kogouma chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
you have to continue this! it's amazing and you got the John's emotion down pat, update soon! :D
SJ Sykes chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This honestly made me cry, it was so good. Plus the scene itself kills me every single time. Anyway, very well done. I really love it. :)
Mi chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
O.O you scared me there
I thought Sherlock was going to die .
and John is just so blind...but he realize at last!
Please continue
don't cliff hang us
Mopping-Sips chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
The goodness from this lovely worded Fanfiction makes a reader feel fantastic. Bravo to you, Ms. Zucker Kuchen. Thanks for writing!
let's kill tonite chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I'm literally speechless. I just... I don't ... I'm in love with this fic! Update soon pleeeeaaaaaasssssseee!
Baxin-Six chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This is a great start to the story, I enjoyed the movie and this touches very well in that area.
Lua j chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
YES! Love it! More please!