Reviews for Austin
eenayde chapter 1 . 5/30
Aww, so amazingly sweet. I adored this! The perfect kind of short fic I like. Well done.
LolyGothica chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
swweet, oh this fic is so sweet. really lovw it especially the message. "If this is my home, I still love you." Goooosh, shot me right to the heart! awesome! really love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
oh my GOD SO CUTE AND UGHHH THANK YOU
absolut pi phi chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Uwaaa idiots. *loud sniffs* Sweet. :))
Midorima is stuuuuupid. I wonder how he is going to explain himself to Kise for making both of them suffer for so long so much and so unnecessarily. Though i can (kinda) sympathize with him. Lol I'm best at making a contradiction of myself.
Anyway this is my first time reading a MidoKise fic. I absolutely loved it. :3
hlflores chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
awwwn, so kawaii. please, write a second chapter
Himuro chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
If this isn't the sweetest angst ever, I don't know what is. Oh my god, Kise's message system though and when Midorima calls and the last line. Ugh, I really love them together and I wish there was more MidoKise out there. So well written.
takoyuuri chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Author-san! This was amazing I love how you portrayed Midorima's emotions so perfectly and the way that he wants to be with Kise, but just can't get himself to admit to it. It was a very beautiful story. Keep up the great work that you've been doing!
Devilish Dream chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This was a really beautiful story of how Midorima feels for Kise.
There were many beautiful scenes especially like how at the end of every message kise says ' if it's home, i stilll love you' isn't it beautiful.
How midorima walks away with just he has and kise's heart.
Keep writing such good work.

Thanks
D!
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Ah! You left me crying at the end but I still love you and your wonderful story, especially kise's hilarious recordings!
vespalynd chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This is really sweet, seriously. MidoKise is not bad! :p
Mishaa chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
It's 3 AM and I'm hoping my parents don't hear me up. And there I was, reading his voice mail and preparing for the angst when I see the last part and I scream, really loudly, "OH SHIT." Over and over again, just looking at "P.S. If this is my Home, I still love you."

And boom, tears are just flowing right out and you got me saying "GET OUT OF THE WAY TAKAO, KISE'S HIS LOVE."

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. My HOME. HE SAID MY HOME.

I'm so sorry if this is turning out to be a really incoherent and ridiculously long review but srsly I just can't even.

I'M ACTUALLY CRYING. IT WASN'T EVEN A SAD ENDING. BUT I'M CRYING NONETHELESS.

Shit I don't even want to know what Kise went through, how he coped with Midorima's leaving. Oh wait, yeah I actually do, if it means getting another MidoKise from you, YOU UTTER GENIUS.

Your narrative is great, to say the least. " takes nothing with him except the clothes on his back, the shoes on his feet, the phone in his pocket and maybe a piece of Kise's heart; wonders if this was the way all good things came to an end." FULL EFFECT, MY DEAR. FULL HEART WRENCHING EFFECT. I'm turning into a masochist damnit.

If MidoKise turns canon, I CAN SEE THIS HAPPENING. ;A; Midorima really is the kind of guy to be afraid of falling too hard / commitment, isn't he? With his obsession with horoscopes, it's not impossible for him to /so/ in love with someone that it's almost scary. He knows that as well, and damnit if he's going to act on it. WHY MIDORIMA WHYYY. Well, I'm not complaining that much. The angst was delicious and it made the ending sweeter.

I refer to all my favorite fanfic as goddesses, and you are my MIDOKISE GODDESS. Please excuse me while I tell the world to go read your fics. "Everyone, SHIP MIDOKISE. HERE READ THIS STORY."

You'll make me a very happy girl if I see your name in my email updates list again. ;) *wink wink nudge nudge*
Hilaire chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Oh my God I postponed reading this even when I received an alert once this was posted because I've been so busy. But damn, lady, this really brought tears to my eyes and I'm still wiping them right now because of my mixed feels. Like I'm sad that they had to go through this little trial but at the same time I'm glad that they still found their way back to each other but OH MY GOSH THE FEELS AND MY TEARS WHY DO YOU WRITE SO WELL.

" - takes nothing with him except the clothes on his back, the shoes on his feet, the phone in his pocket and maybe a piece of Kise's heart; wonders if this was the way all good things came to an end." Kise's heart. Dammit, Midorima, yes, you did take a piece of Kise's heart with you asdfghjkl. I'll probably regret my incoherence in the morning, but that particular line just makes me want to burst into tears and cry for them and how heartbreaking it all is. And maybe how even when I want to hate on Midorima for making uncomplicated things complicated, I can't, because it's so very obvious that while he's breaking Kise's heart he's also breaking his own. :(

One year. One very long freaking year. I wonder how Kise must have felt when he couldn't reach Midorima through anything, wonder what he must have gone through to cope and pretend that he's okay because he's Kise, and Kise is cheerful and always smiling and never down. "Please tell me it's really you. Look, whatever I did, I…" This line. Oh gosh this line. I just can't. With those few words I could tell how Kise missed Midorima so much and how it must have been such a surprise to him to hear from his lover again after an entire year of zero communication.

"I love you, Ryouta. I'm coming home."

FEELS. JUST FEELS ALL OVER THE FREAKING PLACE. YOU ARE MY HERO. YOU'RE LIKE THE CHAMPION OF KISEMIDO / YELLOW GREEN. If it isn't obvious enough, I enjoyed this very much, and I really, truly hope that you will get around to posting more about this pairing. You just write them SO well; I don't doubt you can definitely make people see just how much potential these two have as a romantic pair.

Now let me go sob in a corner and continue marveling at how amazing this one-shot is. And I guess I render myself redundant, but please write more! I'm such a fan. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
make another chapter or ill kill you out of sadness and depression -_-...
th chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Wow, this is a lovely au and i love it so much :D. I would love to see more, since stuff as rare as MidoKise don't come by that often.