Reviews for Zero no Tsukaima: The Legend of Zero
michael chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
why not put out another chapter i know it would be exhausting it is like 2 am here and i was realy enjoying it
shimmerstar chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
more... please write more.
shimmerstar chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
write more...
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
Update please. Its well made. Kinda what I pictured it would be. Keep it up
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Sorry to be one of those obnoxious people spamming your stories. But I think it's because people either don't want to log in, don't want to sign up for an account, OR they don't actually want a response. Since anonymous reviews are allowed, you simply have no choice but to deal with it, (unless you are one of those people who believe it's okay to delete).
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Hey deathhound you might want to tell Katleer and Alumi to keep to the topic of discussion, not spam the forum about some profile pic that has nothing to do with the current topic. Your forum does have a rule against off topic discussion:

* Posts that bare no relevance to the topic of discussion, such as "hi, how is everyone?" posts. This is a forum for discussing anything related to reading and writing (fan)fiction. It is not a chatroom.

I find Topics of my interesting being spammed with annoying tidbits of irrelevant discussion annoying. I want to read peoples experience and opinions on the matter not hand.. Not about someone likes of a character, or its relevance to them. if they want to discuss that they should put it in their profile or in chat somewhere.
PK Samurai chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Just passing by to tell you that I think your comments in WA were very kind.

I hope you don't find this insulting, because I haven't seen Zero no Tsukaima, so I didn't read your story.

Good luck with your writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
This is kind of embarrassing to ask, but since you seem like a good writer of pairings, the story is good.. a little... steaming for my taste but alright, how do you write someone who is A-sexual? If you had a character like that, with no sexual interest in any gender, how would you write them?
luvthewriting chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Are you going to continue or is this the end because I loved the way you wrote it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Hello, sorry for spamming your story, slightly, but I was reading the Writers Anonymous forum and noticed that you and several other users are having a hard time understanding the difference between M and the MA rating.

To answer your question, it is pretty clear on what M and MA stand for. If you bothered to go to the FictionRating site, as is linked to in the rating selection in all archives, that underneath each rating comes with a little description on what that content holds.

T rating is suitable for kids 13 years or older with some violence, minor coarse language, and minor suggestive adult themes.

M rating is not suitable for children under the age of 16 with non-explicit suggestive adult themes, references to some violence, or coarse language. Fiction M can contain adult language, themes and suggestions. Detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature is considered Fiction MA.

MA Content is only suitable for mature adults. May contain explicit language and adult themes.

As some said in the Fanfiction blog, the best show of M rating is to watch some R rated movies. The suggest towards the act, but don't describe it any further than that. Thus is the meaning of suggestion. If you were showing the act in emotions, without the details, it would still be obvious of what it was doing and count as MA.

I hope this clears thing up for you and your fellow users of the forum. I must say, it is nice to see that the admins are now enforcing their rules for once.

As for your story, the characters seem a little dull. Might I suggest spicing up the story a bit to get them more into their funnier roles.
HosielleMink chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
An update, onegai?
strikefreedom20a chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Keep it up
yuki sakura chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
love your stories very exciting and i look forward to reading more so please write another chapter . you are very good!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
wend do they go back to luese world
Guest chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
good
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »