Reviews for That Time of Year
whitehound chapter 1 . 7/2
This is lovely, as all your writing is, but he can't possibly have been planning to walk from somewhere that was in easy drunken walking distance of Knockturn Alley to Hogwarts without special boots, a backpack etc - it's well over 400 miles.
cloudshape to ennien chapter 1 . 4/30
That feels so depressing and lonely and sad. And I really wish there were more chapters to it. Just something. Anything.

A tiny little thing I wondered about: Wasn't Snape in Diagon Alley or Knockturn Alley when he was attacked? And they walked from there to where Lupin lived. So that must be in London, just as is Diagon Alley. Hogwarts is in Scotland. So when Snape decides to walk all the way home, he really has a long walk ahead of him ;)
Tisa chapter 1 . 3/19
This story holds a rare type of beauty.
The neccessity of relating to another human being, of feeling human. The value of acceptance and comfort and the pain at its loss.
What do we truly mourn? What we miss and desire the most.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Oh, this is heart breaking. What Snape doesn't know is that Remus got thrown out of the magic circle, too, for being a Dark Creature (even though that didn't bother them earlier on).

That might have made a difference, but Remus never likes to talk about anything unpleasant.

Very well done.
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Beautifully written. Your characters feel so human, so real.
empressdawn chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
holy shit this was stunning. the repetion of 'he did not cry' and the ending - damn.
immortalbliss chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Beautifully written.
LittleBabyDamien chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This is very lovely in a bleak, sparse sort of way.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Thanks for sharing the story. I enjoyed it.
Mm
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Wow. Just lovely.
ckofshadows chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Completely gorgeous and heart-rending. Beautifully done.
reviewer chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This is an amazing story! Beautifully written and so heartfelt too and angsty oh the angst!
revengerufus chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Aww...Sev just doesn't know what to feel.