Reviews for By Way of Sorrow
lillianolivia.white chapter 29 . 7/8/2019
SO SWEET. Bella is like a newborn, except her craving is not blood . It is power.
lillianolivia.white chapter 28 . 7/7/2019
Oh thank goodness/.
lillianolivia.white chapter 27 . 7/7/2019
Holy Cow!
lillianolivia.white chapter 26 . 7/7/2019
I loved the Romanians . Yes, and all the Vamps in Forks. Cant wait for this showdown to happen.
lillianolivia.white chapter 25 . 7/7/2019
Don't forget Stephan and his brother from Romania . Good they are going to end the Volturi. i hate Aro.
lillianolivia.white chapter 24 . 7/7/2019
Oh so sad. They all have to go to get her.
lillianolivia.white chapter 23 . 7/7/2019
Aro! If Bella pretends to have sex with him, she could easily kill him. And even Jane is vulnerable with Bella’s shield. They have to get her back.
lillianolivia.white chapter 22 . 7/7/2019
Ok, I think Benjamin would totally help Bella. She just has to figure a way to get to him. Felix too, maybe Demetri. And why doesn't Bella use her shield to keep that scum Aro off her.? I think she could train herself to use it to physically shield her from enemies. Aro needs to know that he messed with the wrong Vampire.
lillianolivia.white chapter 21 . 7/7/2019
This Chapter broke my heart, but she is right. Edward cannot go. He needs to stay with Nessie.
lillianolivia.white chapter 20 . 7/7/2019
I thought the last couple of chapters were totally necessary to this story. I love this storyline. Its so different, yet you have kept many aspects of the Saga that we all love. I want to see the Volturi rulers and guard dismembered for one.
lillianolivia.white chapter 19 . 7/7/2019
Oh nooooooo. I think that they have to come up with a way to kill Aro.
lillianolivia.white chapter 18 . 7/7/2019
Its really intriguing . The dark creepy sex thing. Its as if Aro thinks he can absorb Bellas gift by having sex with her. Or maybe its a power thing? He wants to break her power.
lillianolivia.white chapter 17 . 7/6/2019
I have faith. Aro practically raped her by threatening her daughter.
lillianolivia.white chapter 16 . 7/6/2019
Awwwwww. This was so sweet. I just loved it.
lillianolivia.white chapter 13 . 7/4/2019
I don't understand her intense dislike of her father. I would think she would be thrilled that she has a father. She didn't allow any explanation to where he has been all this time.
2,094 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »