Reviews for By Way of Sorrow
lillianolivia.white chapter 12 . 7/4/2019
I hope your doggie is ok. I really loved this chapter. But I have to wonder why Jake never smelled Bella before. Perhaps he had not turned yet. Poor Jake.
lillianolivia.white chapter 11 . 7/4/2019
They are really adorable. Great chapter. I cant believe Ness actually jumped off the cliff and broke her leg!
lillianolivia.white chapter 10 . 7/4/2019
OMG. This chapter made me cry so hard. It was wonderful.
lillianolivia.white chapter 8 . 7/3/2019
Yes, this was sadder than New Moon, for sure.
lillianolivia.white chapter 7 . 7/3/2019
Yes, I think he handled it well. Great chapter.
lillianolivia.white chapter 6 . 7/3/2019
Chapter was heartbreaking, but necessary. Good background info.
lillianolivia.white chapter 5 . 7/3/2019
Edward really is adorable. Pig’s blood. Yuck! I guess its hard to hunt.
lillianolivia.white chapter 4 . 7/3/2019
I loved the way Bella slapped him around for smoking. I think it is great, and they have all the time in the world. Now why didn't the family mention Tanya’s reaction when Bella and Edward left together? If she thinks Edward is HER mate, she should be livid and out to get revenge. Also, as stealthy and intelligent as these vamps are, why did none of the family see Edward in Nessie when they met him? ( Not counting Carlisle, because he knew) Good chapter
lillianolivia.white chapter 3 . 7/3/2019
Oh my, this breaks my heart.
lillianolivia.white chapter 2 . 7/2/2019
This is so cool. I cant believe I'm just now reading this story!
lillianolivia.white chapter 1 . 7/2/2019
Holy cow. I just want to throw Tanya through the wall. Do the Cullens not recognize him?
elizabeth bennette chapter 2 . 7/1/2019
So Bella has been sleeping with Aro? If so- please bleach my brain...
QueenGB chapter 28 . 3/26/2019
Beautifully done and achingly sad. This story is sad but so well done. I didn’t think I’d make it because it’s such an angst storm from human to vampiric life. Plus, the whole Aro ‘sex slave’ component. Yuck and more yuck! BTW he got off way to easy for me and my vengeance hungry demon (*wink, wink*). But you did warn us because Sorrow is indeed in the title as you mentioned prior.
QueenGB chapter 27 . 3/26/2019
No offense to the creator SM but Shazam Gurl! That’s was by far THE most kick ass, amazing and well written use of a battle scene. And Bella’s power...shit! So good.
Debbie Hicks chapter 30 . 1/13/2019
31. Epilouge 2:45 . years later
then Aliens/Vulcans cheated diet twice then with her Bitten by Dawn Read Spier with them the guard found me accused you there who turned you tell us then Pain! then Execution then her screams Take care of the freaks then Murdered Ashes bring the accused here are put to death with Nessie then then Execution of her with us with them then then with bitten best friends/kids then too late Destroyed then to late her screams Felix rid of the newborns with them then my screams was heard weith hers with them then Purplish flames then too late with the both then yiu are forbidden to hunt anymore then cheated diets then Sliced freely motionless then ten without mercfiul words then then m forbidden to live at all then blew freely wiith te Lycans Smashed then too late taken from us/they then Blew apart then then Terminated us/them with them then Brought here then took from here then too late then ashes without memories Alice Who attacked them Volturi then too late Nessie was dying with child with theirs Eight burst freely then then bitten them to save their lives then too late Motionless burst freely brought here good they never have more children then suddenly we sentenced them to death officially yiu three are put to death then Killed but the four with child with mates followed joined us/they Alice the damages Nessie woke from the Change Seth imprinted on her with Leah with other ones then too late in time herself was not human anymore so myself with themselves they as well then Blacking outlike crazy then nulled from the motionless corpses Brought here we report they added more Members what the Vierdct Death to them then too late killed with them then too late taken from us/they suddenly no longer alive then ashes hunted again then was all of animals then then they found us/they Nothingness blew apart bring them then then Were Cursed to roam then too late the damages to us/they Sliced freely made Immortal forever dead smashed brought them good then newest Guards to as all of them from worldwide's as all of them most as all took from us/them as all of them them With as all of them blew freely bitten now too late declaring us/them Vre'kasht oh my God Alice who did to them We have to move again then found guilty of newborns then Purplish flames take the criminals away then then Us/they were not there but fled then found then Sliced freely then then Nulled freely bring them then that was it Cursed to be Wanderers and nomadic then Smashed Brought here good they are put to death of hybrids were gone then too late as all of them now in Tokyo, Japan Dawn's land then nuked freely Snapped brought them it was too late with the both merged then nulled freely Torn then finally lost from here now 2019 arrives then us/they were undead us/them were Shimna oh no they stopped aging then animals replaced we found a house to live here blew apart from here then Poisoned brought there we report they are Dead good poisoned from here cremate them all then lost from as all of Worldwide's animals as all converted as Vegetarians then suddenly was too late were in fact Immortal beings suddenly enrolled at Crossroads High School then Nuked freely then Sliced brought thete good these ones are Put to death rip them alive then then lost from here then too late more as all of guards were the ones did this then it happened to us/they were not aging at all of it Alice who done to them Volturi they know about us/they too late were in a Dorm for as all them then were in hiding blew with us/as all blown freely good Were Unable then Were forbidden to enter the world again with pets/young smashed then Lost from here good they been punished are sentenced to death good they as all of remains then too late screams of them then Cremated them as all were as all of them Blimp with a planet BAJOR CRYSTAL POWER! MAKE-UP! BETAZED CRYSTAL POWER DELTA CRYSTAL POWER DENEB CRYSTAL POWER MIRI CRYSTAL POWER ANDORIA CRYSTAL POWER VENTAX CRYSTAL POWER HELLGUARD CRYSTAL POWER KLING CRYSTAL POWER RIGEL CRYSTAL POWER MINTAKA CRYSTAL POWER VENUS CRYSTAL POWER JUPITER CRYSTAL POWER MARS CRYSTAL POWER MERCURY CRYSTAL POWER NEPTUNE CRYSTAL POWER URNAUS CRYSTAL POWER SATURN CRYSTAL POWER PLUTO CRYSTAL POWER SLIVER TWILGHT'S HEAVENLY MOONLIGHT ETERNAL! MAKE-UP! Then with the Outer Beyonds yelled thennlew frerly snapped freely then too late Bodies delivered good cremate them suddenly from the depths of the cosmos us/they were in fact Super Sailor Guardians/Knights were from planets us they wore Brooches/Belts Alice they cannot die Stop right here I Am Back and Bold and more Beautfiul in your face better hit the road you are not welcomed here I Stand for Love I Stand for Justice Now in the name of the moon We the PRETTY SUITED GUARDIANS/KNIGHTS WILL PUNISH YOU ARE HERE! Blink! gasp Alice they are trained Warriors were taught slayers/hunters oh yeah you want trouble pale yiu are lookin' for trouble the name is is SUPER SAILOR JUPITER! Storms raging madly you are looking for a pretty blond Sailor V Stands for VICTORY! SUPER SAILOR VENUS! Yikes You'r Sushi SUPER SAILOR MARS! SUPER SAILOR MERCURY! Team power down then it was too late No longer mortal at all then nuked freely then smashed freely that was it brought there good newest guards then lost from here Wake up GACKT! Her squeals sounded teenaged the eye color was different Alice they are not living Late Again! past 8 oh no how clumsy she is I Heard that Stacey had her new thing seen a singer Eeeeeeeeeeeek! she's man crazy like her mother oh brother Claudia was a priestess rolling her Purplie eye hurmph! she was like her mother Shrireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! a lot of girls were Screaming were noisiest Sir! yes Teenaged girls What?! bad temper tall muscular raven hair brown eyes pale skin green blood robes these were the Vulcans pardon with the Acolytes. yikes what is that noise yikes it was a boarding school groan then oh god who are these alien girls he was acting like Tenchi Masaki Ack! flipped fled like crazy now too late the bodies were ashes forever.
2,094 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »