Reviews for By Way of Sorrow
rachelke86 chapter 1 . 1/4/2019
What an well written and unique story, loved it!
sfspeedy chapter 30 . 12/1/2018
I enjoyed this version. Thank you!
lesuse chapter 26 . 7/14/2018
I love this addition to the Twilight canon. I bet if SM read this story, she would wish she had thought of it herself! This is so GREAT! When I couldn't remember the name of this story, I went to .com, and someone there remembered the name and answered my post! So excited to read the next few chapters!
lesuse chapter 25 . 7/14/2018
I LOVE this story! I read it several years ago and then weaned off my Twilight FF addiction! But, I always remembered this story and how Bella and Edward found each other after so many years. I think it's one of the most creative storylines EVER! I love that it's not so full of sex, which tends to take over a storyline once introduced. You are an incredible author Jax, and wonder if you're writing OF? I remember some of what's ahead, but it's been enough time that I'm really looking forward to the next few chapters!
sue1zide chapter 10 . 7/12/2018
I was wondering how their daughter became a hybrid.
sue1zide chapter 1 . 7/11/2018
B & E were married in human life. How is Nessie his if B's a vampire?
Burning4Peeta chapter 30 . 1/25/2018
I usually avoid long stories like this due to lack of time. But I decided to give your story a shot. It was wonderfully written. I will definitely be reading this again in the future.
marymary123 chapter 24 . 9/18/2017
Well time to enlist Ben, Felix and everone else in killing Aro and Caius
marymary123 chapter 23 . 9/18/2017
Just dontblameeach other work together and get Felix and others tohelp you.
marymary123 chapter 21 . 9/18/2017
This is heartbreaking.
marymary123 chapter 18 . 9/18/2017
Well if she gathered up the royals in a crushing shield whocould stop her?
marmary123 chapter 16 . 9/17/2017
Perfection
marymary123 chapter 15 . 9/17/2017
Yea finally
marymary123 chapter 14 . 9/17/2017
That was irrational on Nessies part. Selfish but children tend to be that way, Bella should tell her that Ed is my husband and I am moving to the cabin with him. Since she is 95 she can understand
marymary123 chapter 13 . 9/17/2017