Reviews for By Way of Sorrow
nolbernabeyahoo.com chapter 18 . 12/30/2021
We'll, that's not so bad. Not that I don't see Edward having a problem with this (what husband wouldn't) but Bella didn't do anything anyone should really be upset with her over.

I'm actually a bit disappointed in Aro. He's a married man. Shame shame.
nolbernabeyahoo.com chapter 17 . 12/30/2021
Kinda lame Bella took her time telling Bella whatever secret she's holding back (I'm assuming it involves hooking up with Aro). Given he's a mind reader it's not like she could completely hide her connection to the Volturi indefinitely.

All that aside I'm still wondering about Tanya and Victoria. Hopefully they show up later in the story.
nolbernabeyahoo.com chapter 16 . 12/30/2021
Disappointed we didn't get Edwards reaction to Buffy. It's a classic.

But it looks like the Nessie issues have turned the corner. Now maybe can move onto the Volturi stuff.
nolbernabeyahoo.com chapter 15 . 12/30/2021
I find it weird they didn't bother coming up with a cover story for Edward prior to him showing up to school. You'd think they would bother me asking something up once he decided to live with them.

Ill be honest ... I'm kinda over By Nessie. She was kinda annoying to the point where I don't care if she wants Edward in her life. I'm sure it'll happen, but I sort of can't stand her at this point. Just saying.
nolbernabeyahoo.com chapter 14 . 12/30/2021
I'm a little bothered that first Rose then Nessie make Edward out to be the bad guy when he leaves after seeing Bella's locket. In that insurance I think Bella was at fault for keeping so many secrets from Edward while basically trying to sleep with him. That wasn't fair to him, and under the circumstances I think he had a right to freak. Just like Nessie basically is doing now.
nolbernabeyahoo.com chapter 13 . 12/30/2021
Awww,,, poor Edward. Rejected by his daughter 2 seconds after he meets her. Harsh
nolbernabeyahoo.com chapter 12 . 12/30/2021
Wow, Bella was stone cold in her rejection of Jacob. Kinda cool ... but I also felt a bit bad for him.

Fun chapter.
nolbernabeyahoo.com chapter 11 . 12/30/2021
I'm a little surprised Nessie broke her leg cliff diving. I guess hybrids aren't as tough as I sometimes imagine they are.

I'm glad we're getting more Nessie and Jacob. They felt a bit under developed at first, and I want a bit more out of them.
nolbernabeyahoo.com chapter 10 . 12/30/2021
Wow, this Bella is even more of a Mary Sue than the canon version. No bloodlust at all. Though I suppose that's necessary if she has a kid in the story.

I like how Nessie is still Nessie even without that horrible name Bella gave in Breaking Dawn.
nolbernabeyahoo.com chapter 9 . 12/30/2021
Cute that he's courting her.

And definitely looking forward to the next chapter. I'm still a bit perplexed over the Nessie thing.
nolbernabeyahoo.com chapter 8 . 12/30/2021
The end there got me thinking we would get the Nessie reveal ... but it's better to ease into it for Edwards sake. The poor guy can only take so much at a time.
nolbernabeyahoo.com chapter 7 . 12/30/2021
It's cute seeing Edward learn about himself. Learning he plays the piano ... learning he's not a virgin and has sex. He's like a kid on Christmas morning.
nolbernabeyahoo.com chapter 6 . 12/29/2021
What a horribly sad situation for newlyweds. Can't decide whether I respect Edward for leaving his wife or not. But I guess I can't fault him.
nolbernabeyahoo.com chapter 5 . 12/29/2021
It's really surprising the Cullen's with all their money and resources don't buy pigs blood like Angel. I'm sure hunting is funner, but having some blood on hand in case they're too busy to hunt would have made sense.

Looking forward to the flashbacks.
nolbernabeyahoo.com chapter 4 . 12/29/2021
Not sure how I feel about Jake and Nessie. It just kinda feels thrown in there But it's not exactly their story, so I can give that a pass.

I don't entirely buy the Cullen's being so mad at Bella for keeping her human life a secret. It's technically none of their business and it really doesn't effect them.
2,093 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »