Reviews for By Way of Sorrow
Rebecca Rowland chapter 30 . 9/13/2019
"I'm the thing demons fear." - love it!
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. It is different (in a good way) than the typical Twilight fanfics I've read (and I've read quite a lot). I particularly enjoyed how you handled the final battle chapter (though I admit I'd have liked to have a chapter or perhaps an outtake of those events from another point of view - perhaps Edward's though I think it would be a hoot to read it from Aro's). Also, I was happy to see you made Ness age more slowly than humans... I never understood why she would age more quickly or feel hotter than a human considering she is half vampire, a being that doesn't age at all and has no warmth. It seems more likely she would age very slowly and be somewhat cooler to the touch than a human, but that's just my opinion (and I can't criticize Stephenie Meyer too much considering I could never, never create stories as she did).
I'm bookmarking this as a story to reread when enough time has passed. ;)
Rebecca Rowland chapter 27 . 9/13/2019
W.O.W.!
Bevey99 chapter 30 . 8/18/2019
Great twist and the whole Twilight. Really enjoyed it. Was so happy when Edward finally remembered Bella. Thanks so much for writing and sharing.
cctwilight chapter 30 . 8/3/2019
Sweet! Vanessa married her Jake. Edward and Bella remarried and are having a great life with their family. Loved the story!
cctwilight chapter 29 . 8/3/2019
Awesome, Bella is back!l
cctwilight chapter 28 . 8/3/2019
Thank goodness Bella came around.
cctwilight chapter 27 . 8/3/2019
That was wild!
cctwilight chapter 26 . 8/3/2019
Dracula 1 & 2 are creepy! So glad Felix and Dimitri are going to be on Bella's side.
cctwilight chapter 25 . 8/3/2019
They are right, Aro needs to burn along with Jane and Caius. I think Felix and Dimitri will side with Bella.
cctwilight chapter 24 . 8/3/2019
This is the worst thing that could happen. It's good to see Felix helping Bella. Bella and Edward will wait for Aro to call and when he does they will make their plans. I hope they destroy Aro and the rest of the bad ones. James got what he deserved.
cctwilight chapter 23 . 8/3/2019
Oh my gosh! I was afraid of them coming after her.
cctwilight chapter 22 . 8/3/2019
I'm glad Bella didn't have to sleep with Aro but you know he knows something is up.
cctwilight chapter 21 . 8/3/2019
Bella underestimates her family. They are much more understanding than she gives them credit for. I am afraid of what Edward will do.
cctwilight chapter 20 . 8/3/2019
Edward will have to forgive himself.
cctwilight chapter 19 . 8/3/2019