Reviews for Where The Heart Is
Rune Simbriant chapter 2 . 4/14
Cuteness. I like it. :)
Captured Moon chapter 5 . 4/6
First, I am very happy you have decided to continue with this story! And I am even more happy to see you have only improved in your writing.
The little chat between Zel and the council was intense. They are just looking out for their little Princess and the future of their kingdom, but it's still a downer. However, I liked how Amelia assured him that their opinions have little influence on her.
Great chapter! That adorable scene at the end has me super excited for more! Thanks for updating and I can't wait for your next chapter!
Captured Moon chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
I just realized that in your summary you said these chapters connect, Goes to show how much my attention span works for me. Anyways, I'm glad you are. I love one-shots, but a good connecting story is a real treat.
You have a real talent for keeping them in character. I personally feel that is one of the hardest parts of writing fanfiction. It shows great skill to keep characters, who you didn't create, and place them in situations/stories that we never got to see them in and create how they would react. I especially saw that in how Amelia reacted to her potential suitor. Even the small head-nod of allowance from Zelgadis was hilarious.
I hope to see more of your chapters soon!
Captured Moon chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Haha! I love that you took a romantic scene (which the show had very little of), but still had the classic humor that is known in Slayers.
Adorable chapter and I cannot wait for more!
Captured Moon chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Again, too cute! I was surprised to see this was a continuing story. From all I've read of themes, most are one-shots or drabbles. I like seeing how this new scenario will turn out. Zelgadis finally decides she's worth his time, yet the opportunity for a cure is out there. Where can this go? I guess I'll just have to keep reading :)
Captured Moon chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I loved it! There are few good Slayers stories, let alone Zel/Amelia so finding your lovely work was like finding a diamond among coal.
I totally loved the mushiness at the end. The only thing that pinged my head as odd was how they signed their letters with their full names. But, we all have are own ideas of how these characters would act, so it's nothing to pick at. I cannot wait to read more! Thank you!
Gerao-A chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Alandra: oh, this story is so cute

Sunny: very original, good work