Reviews for Who Would've Guessed, Death By Heartache
Joanie chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Dear Heartache,

This incredibly brilliantly (although gut-wrenching) story, "Death By Heartache" was exactly how I felt after the episode 4.04. In my diary, like you actually wrote in this story!, I wrote "I feel like death". Strange, isn't it? You are still in deep mourning, as am I. I actually felt like my heart had stopped beating. Please continue writing (if you can). Perhaps it will help us both heal (until "Glee" gets them back together again). Pretty pretty please Chris, Darren, and Ryan Murphy!). Your story was sad, my dear Klain friend, but honest and beautifully written. You are not alone in your pain, dear Heartache. I cried when Rachel and Kurt hugged.
WhiteGloves chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Collecting more and MOREEEE from this couple!
Thanks
pinkvegpixie chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
janie17 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Ugh I so agree, that episode ripped me to shreds. This is the first Glee fic I've gotten myself to read since it aired, and that's because I have you on my email alerts! It was just devestating. When I think about or see anything Glee related I just feel so empty inside. That was a damn good episode. Looking forward to if you do a Blaine-centric one. This was amazing.
08trekker chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
So sad...and heartbreaking...but amazing writing! Great drabble!
Megeen chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Yep, there're a lot of fics on the Break Up out there, but to me yours is a particularly good one. I think you captured the conflicted-ness and despair very well. So, thanks for writing this.
lucy641 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Heart breaking. Listening to against all odds as I read it and the combination has me in tears. It reminded me of the worst break up I had, I felt as if my heart was about to implode with grief. You captured it so well. I would like to read Blaines side too.
KKlever chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
You made me cry! I think this story is very well written und I love it!
StrawberryDuckFeathers chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Aww,this was really sad. :( I can imagine just how painful it must be, losing someone you loved so much :( This si a great piece that is full of wellw-written emotion. Keep it up :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I'm glad you decided to write Kurt's side of the story. Everyone is writing how Blaine must have felt and completely ignoring Kurt, you never let me down :)