Reviews for Project Cyber-Jump
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
This is soooooo awesome. I wonder what kind of ability Jack is going to get. Will the others find him, or will he get home before they do? Can't wait for the next chapter.
UNIP chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Continue? YES CONTINUE! I'M BEGGING YOU! This is getting SO cool. And Jack's cybernetic is supposed to be SUPER COOL. I can't help but wonder what it is. Is he going to be a psychic, or have some kind of elemental affinity, or something else that I can't seem to think of right now. Some of your other stories are great as well, but I'm considering this one of my favorites. I really hope you are able to continue AND finish this story. It's too good to be left as a cliffhanger.
Anon chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
loveing the story I hope Jack's implant goes over his heart or is attached to his heart
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Tis is a pretty cool story. Keep it up.
Novanto chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Yay, new chapter! The bot's reaction will be interesting. Arcee will probably try to hunt him down.
Dark Shade 75 chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Awesome! Really enjoying this story so far!
VFSNAKE chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Nice! June is devastated. Wonder how the autobots are going to take the news?
Sounddrive chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
How's Arcee gonna take it?! D8

Huh, a good bunch of folks . . . Update soon!
DovahkiinGamer chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Someone has a stick up their aft lol I bet he's a softie at heart
hisokauzumaki chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
I wonder what ability Jack's cybernetics will give him...bet its something cool!
KayleeChiara chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Interesting mix of folks, looking forward to the next chapter to see what the tech is all about! Thanks for writing!
Airachnid-Femme chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
UPDATE SOON PLEASE! I NEED MORE!
Metalhead411 chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
OMG this story is amazing I hope Jacks implant goes in the center of his chest or over his heart!
Winterbornbree chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Ohh, you've got to update soon!
Man, June's going to go through A LOT of stress, the poor thing. And how are the autobots, especially Arcee, going to handle the news? I can't wait for the next update!
And the oc's are fine, as long as they're not the Mary Sue-Gary Stu type, then they're good in my book :).
Keep writing!
Winterbornbree
KayleeChiara chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Oh man, the stress Jack's mom is going to go through... oh, you didn't mention if he was going to be paid... I was thinking it'd be a Jack thing to want to do something for his mom financially... complicated. :) As to OCs, I don't generally mind them unless they're of the uber-perfect sort. ;) Thanks for writing!
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »