Reviews for Project Cyber-Jump
DovahkiinGamer chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Short but good
youngjusticefanatic chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
I get on my knees and beg you to continue this! PLEEEEEEEEASE!
RamenKnight chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Meh, you would think they could tell the also very secret bots about it, even if they didn't tell the kids. Also, I always forget how heavy built I am. Not over weight, not even close to fit, and 170. Only got 3 inches on your character and I've got nearly 70 pounds.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
This is soooooo awesome. I wonder what kind of ability Jack is going to get. Will the others find him, or will he get home before they do? Can't wait for the next chapter.
UNIP chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Continue? YES CONTINUE! I'M BEGGING YOU! This is getting SO cool. And Jack's cybernetic is supposed to be SUPER COOL. I can't help but wonder what it is. Is he going to be a psychic, or have some kind of elemental affinity, or something else that I can't seem to think of right now. Some of your other stories are great as well, but I'm considering this one of my favorites. I really hope you are able to continue AND finish this story. It's too good to be left as a cliffhanger.
Anon chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
loveing the story I hope Jack's implant goes over his heart or is attached to his heart
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Tis is a pretty cool story. Keep it up.
Novanto chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Yay, new chapter! The bot's reaction will be interesting. Arcee will probably try to hunt him down.
Dark Shade 75 chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Awesome! Really enjoying this story so far!
VFSNAKE chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Nice! June is devastated. Wonder how the autobots are going to take the news?
Sounddrive chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
How's Arcee gonna take it?! D8

Huh, a good bunch of folks . . . Update soon!
DovahkiinGamer chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Someone has a stick up their aft lol I bet he's a softie at heart
hisokauzumaki chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
I wonder what ability Jack's cybernetics will give its something cool!
KayleeChiara chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Interesting mix of folks, looking forward to the next chapter to see what the tech is all about! Thanks for writing!
Airachnid-Femme chapter 3 . 10/27/2012