Reviews for Project Cyber-Jump
Sounddrive chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
That has got to be one of the hardest things Jack Darby has had to do . . . man, how will Arcee react?! Or his mom for that matter! D'8
joshimusprime chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
go go go inkcrafter!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I review many of your stories, and this one has potential! So you should definitely continue!
I have ideas for cybernetic granted abilities.

Cloaking-Tech - Bends light and mirrors environment to make the user almost invisible. (Like Predator cloaking, or Nanosuit 2 from Crysis 2)
Extreme strength and speed - Like, Strength of 20 Men, and faster than a galloping horse.
Incredible visual accuity - Eagle accuracy.

One more I have to see is Dual Plasma Casters! Like a predators plasma caster, but Jack can have 2 that fold under his shoulder blades when not in use.
Look up Predator Plasma Caster for more info.
Please respond, and update soon!
Mystic chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Cool story and poor jack and continue
Coppa-Cola chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I like the idea and think that you should continue to write this fic.
IHeartTFs94 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Great story so far! Please continue! :)
Truth Behind The Eyes chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Great start. I can't wait to see what happens next. I wonder how the bots and humans will react when Jack "runs away" and how Fowler will act when he is around them since he knows the truth. Please update
Lionfire42 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Kind of reminds me of Too Human. Loved that game; pity there hasn't been a sequel.
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
That's amazing! Ooh, can't wait for more! CONTINUE!
tg-darkside chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
The way you have the cybernetics working kinda sounds like the green lantern stuff. Sounds abso-freakin-loutley awesome! More PLEASE!
Axtren chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Starscream? What have I missed?!

It seems like it would be a good story, if done right. In example, having Jack 'run away' would be a blow to everyone, key figures being Arcee, Miko, and Raf(closest friends).

Also, what would Jack be able to do with the implants? That 's always good to know, but I have a few suggestions if you want to hear them.
Manga154 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
You should really consider continuing, I have yet to find a story like this and hope to read more of this.
eltigre221 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
hmm this seems like a good idea, but I'm curious to how the bots would react to him coming back, and still having that secret. It might not end well, especially with Arcee, but that's just my opinion :) well until more, later and have fun writing :)
Winterbornbree chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Continue! You've got me interested :)
Kylerocks01 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I like it it's got an interesting premise and I think you should continue with this story. On another note I think that you should go back and finish some of your other stories because you do not want to be bogged down with 5 unfinished stories and it might make writing your stories easier due to not having to remember details about god knows however many different stories. Other than that like I said keep at this one it shows promise.
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »