Reviews for Project Cyber-Jump
PurpleGuitarPic chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
love love love ur stories 'specially 'Primal Max', 'Flame of The Prime's', 'Kick Aft', 'Beautiful Insanity', and 'Wait A Sec, Wasn't I Human!'... my old page was slmrox978; same person; different page! I fave and follow this story!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Yo, me again. Good to see you are continuing. As I said if you need inspiration to Nanosuit granted abilities besides the Cybertronians, look at Predator Technology, or the Nanosuit 2 from the. game Crysis 2. And ask me for ideas if you need.
Update soon!
VFSNAKE chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Well this is certainly interesting. I say keep going. Man Arcee and the others are going to be freaked out and a whole lot of other things.
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Awesome as always! Can't wait for more!
RememberTheMuse chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
This is interesting, I can't wait to read the next chapter and what Jack's training will be like, as well as what his cybernetics will be! D Will we get a look into how the 'bots, June, Miko and Raf react to Jack being gone?
slmrox978 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Do more do more! I love this story! I read it all night and all morning! I love love love it! Ya i am a freshman in high school but I'm home schooled and finish all my work at like 11 so i read it all day pretty much! Lol love it
Dark Shade 75 chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Dont worry about the OCs. Its fine. Im guessing theyll be the other people in the project, in the mansion with him? That would be fun
inkblotRaven chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
I like it.
MEleeSmasher chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Ok, so nice, but I've yet to see the full aspect of Project Cyber-Jump
NANotAround chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
lol as long as the oc's aren't mary sues or gary stues, I'm good. And honestly with a story like this, you need ocs lol
All in all, this is really interesting and I can't wait to see where you go with it. Snipets would be good, to show the passing of time for the Bots.
Sounddrive chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
That has got to be one of the hardest things Jack Darby has had to do . . . man, how will Arcee react?! Or his mom for that matter! D'8
joshimusprime chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
go go go inkcrafter!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I review many of your stories, and this one has potential! So you should definitely continue!
I have ideas for cybernetic granted abilities.

Cloaking-Tech - Bends light and mirrors environment to make the user almost invisible. (Like Predator cloaking, or Nanosuit 2 from Crysis 2)
Extreme strength and speed - Like, Strength of 20 Men, and faster than a galloping horse.
Incredible visual accuity - Eagle accuracy.

One more I have to see is Dual Plasma Casters! Like a predators plasma caster, but Jack can have 2 that fold under his shoulder blades when not in use.
Look up Predator Plasma Caster for more info.
Please respond, and update soon!
Mystic chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Cool story and poor jack and continue
Coppa-Cola chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I like the idea and think that you should continue to write this fic.
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »