Reviews for Project Cyber-Jump
Dark Shade 75 chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Dont worry about the OCs. Its fine. Im guessing theyll be the other people in the project, in the mansion with him? That would be fun
inkblotRaven chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
I like it.
MEleeSmasher chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Ok, so nice, but I've yet to see the full aspect of Project Cyber-Jump
NANotAround chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
lol as long as the oc's aren't mary sues or gary stues, I'm good. And honestly with a story like this, you need ocs lol
All in all, this is really interesting and I can't wait to see where you go with it. Snipets would be good, to show the passing of time for the Bots.
Sounddrive chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
That has got to be one of the hardest things Jack Darby has had to do . . . man, how will Arcee react?! Or his mom for that matter! D'8
joshimusprime chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
go go go inkcrafter!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I review many of your stories, and this one has potential! So you should definitely continue!
I have ideas for cybernetic granted abilities.

Cloaking-Tech - Bends light and mirrors environment to make the user almost invisible. (Like Predator cloaking, or Nanosuit 2 from Crysis 2)
Extreme strength and speed - Like, Strength of 20 Men, and faster than a galloping horse.
Incredible visual accuity - Eagle accuracy.

One more I have to see is Dual Plasma Casters! Like a predators plasma caster, but Jack can have 2 that fold under his shoulder blades when not in use.
Look up Predator Plasma Caster for more info.
Please respond, and update soon!
Mystic chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Cool story and poor jack and continue
Coppa-Cola chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I like the idea and think that you should continue to write this fic.
Zero00000000 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Great story so far! Please continue! :)
Truth Behind The Eyes chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Great start. I can't wait to see what happens next. I wonder how the bots and humans will react when Jack "runs away" and how Fowler will act when he is around them since he knows the truth. Please update
Lionfire42 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Kind of reminds me of Too Human. Loved that game; pity there hasn't been a sequel.
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
That's amazing! Ooh, can't wait for more! CONTINUE!
WorldHistorian chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
The way you have the cybernetics working kinda sounds like the green lantern stuff. Sounds abso-freakin-loutley awesome! More PLEASE!
Axtren chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Starscream? What have I missed?!

It seems like it would be a good story, if done right. In example, having Jack 'run away' would be a blow to everyone, key figures being Arcee, Miko, and Raf(closest friends).

Also, what would Jack be able to do with the implants? That 's always good to know, but I have a few suggestions if you want to hear them.
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »