Reviews for Project Cyber-Jump
killerbot118 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
Niphelie-um chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
finally an up date now do beautiful insanity please
Novanto chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
So he turned into a human Rotom. Interesting.
Someone chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
Wow... great idea for a story!
Personally I don't believe it should be sentient, and his power... I dunno, but something REALLY cool and powerful that will impress EVERYONE!
Anyway can't wait for next chapter!
Lilygirlrocks chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
You NEED to continue this! It's such a good story and you're really good at writing! I have no idea about Jacks ability, but you could search List of Superpowers, cuz Wikipedia has nearly every single power on that list. And, no I don't think his cybernetic should be sentient. It's just kinda strange and I don't see it working out with the , hope that helps!
LunarStar98 chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
yes, they all should become sentient and this story is so cool can't wait to read more! :D
Mrs.T chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Cool! The cybernetics should be semi setient just enough to help kind of like instincts and for powers the ability to hack machines so he could take over the others cybernetics maybe use the powers as long as there linked and get into cybertroniens heads
TheGypsyGryphon chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Hmm...Maybe his ability could have something to do with manipulating metal, or psychic-y mind powers. As for the Cybernetic becoming kinda sentient or not, I would honestly have no idea. It would be interesting.
Gypsy
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
His ability should be that he can Morph and/or make any form or weapon. Should go along with tide changer nicely I think. Please consider.
joshimusprime chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
His ability could be kinda like iron man's unibeam...
Zuri15 chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
I personally think that jack looks better in cybernetic and about his special abilities well: . flight things like that so he will be able to help the autobots.
Hope that the little list i gave u helped u finish this story because i personally like the story.
;-)
13sparrow chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
like I said before, he should have a metal body suit but I think that suit should allow him to alter different weapons like the suit could transform into any weapon Jack could think of. Any way, hope you continue!
CookieBubbleSensei chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
This story is amazing! I'm seriously hooked!
Jack is my favorite character so this makes the story even more interesting!
I hope that June, the kids and the autobots are alright though!
(The scenes with them make me feel sad and plus, they wont be seeing him for 2 whole years!)
I was thinking that:
He could steal or borrow other people's powers
See the future
Teleportation
Shapeshifter
Well good luck with that! I just want it to be really cool and bad-ass! (I'm not good at brainstorming)
PLZ CONTINUE UPDATING AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE!
Genius27 chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Good story so far. The cybernectic should be sentient, and the implant should be able to sprout and give him an iron man like armor. It should also enhance Jack's hearing, strength, agility, speed and give him some sort of sixth sense. He also be able to control fire like the human torch in fantastic 4 , after all he is the tide changer. You got me hooked on to this story, I'm dying to read more, hope you can update soon!
CybertronsLegacyMystic chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
This is really good, Please update soon
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »