Reviews for Project Cyber-Jump
Coppa-Cola chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Well, that was a surprise. (I feel like I type that for a lot of stories)
VFSNAKE chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Nice! It seems the house is no longer safe. Who is the enemy? What of the Autobots? When will they learn the truth?
Riyappe Paws chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
*laughs hysterically* Jack is a walking battery!
killerbot118 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
Niphelie-um chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
finally an up date now do beautiful insanity please
Novanto chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
So he turned into a human Rotom. Interesting.
Someone chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
Wow... great idea for a story!
Personally I don't believe it should be sentient, and his power... I dunno, but something REALLY cool and powerful that will impress EVERYONE!
Anyway can't wait for next chapter!
Lilygirlrocks chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
You NEED to continue this! It's such a good story and you're really good at writing! I have no idea about Jacks ability, but you could search List of Superpowers, cuz Wikipedia has nearly every single power on that list. And, no I don't think his cybernetic should be sentient. It's just kinda strange and I don't see it working out with the , hope that helps!
LunarStar98 chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
yes, they all should become sentient and this story is so cool can't wait to read more! :D
Mrs.T chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Cool! The cybernetics should be semi setient just enough to help kind of like instincts and for powers the ability to hack machines so he could take over the others cybernetics maybe use the powers as long as there linked and get into cybertroniens heads
TheGypsyGryphon chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Hmm...Maybe his ability could have something to do with manipulating metal, or psychic-y mind powers. As for the Cybernetic becoming kinda sentient or not, I would honestly have no idea. It would be interesting.
Gypsy
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
His ability should be that he can Morph and/or make any form or weapon. Should go along with tide changer nicely I think. Please consider.
joshimusprime chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
His ability could be kinda like iron man's unibeam...
Zuri15 chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
I personally think that jack looks better in cybernetic and about his special abilities well: . flight things like that so he will be able to help the autobots.
Hope that the little list i gave u helped u finish this story because i personally like the story.
;-)
13sparrow chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
like I said before, he should have a metal body suit but I think that suit should allow him to alter different weapons like the suit could transform into any weapon Jack could think of. Any way, hope you continue!
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »