Reviews for Tender Blessings
karmicsamadi86 chapter 18 . 11/21/2014
I found this to be quite a wonderful story. You managed to keep in line with the characters and showed them emotionally growing as people and as parents. You did a great job capturing the complexities of parenthood no matter the age of the child. How Gloria came to be is a unique and fascinating concept that knowing the kind of depravity that Snow could inflict I would not have put it past him to do it. If Peeta and Katniss hadn't suffered quite as much as they did, I could have seen this as a possible plotline in the books. I did have one question though. If this story follows the timeline of the books meaning that (Gloria was created after the Quarter Quell) that would mean that Snow was already dead and Paylor was in power. What would be the motivation to create the child be? Katniss and Peeta would be what 21? 22 at this point? There's be no need to use their child against them.
baby Cyclopes chapter 18 . 8/16/2014
I really love your story! :D
It's a twist an old idea witch I love. :D
meg122199 chapter 18 . 8/13/2014
That was so good omg i had so any feelings!
ishiptoast chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
That was an inredible story!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/31/2014
I love this!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/31/2014
Aww this is so cute!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/31/2014
This reminds me of the little couple, when they adopt the kid and he didn't like the mom because she was always working, and him and the dad would always go out and get ice cream.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
Awww I love this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
Aww she reminds me of boo from monsters ink
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
janedoe15243 chapter 18 . 5/22/2014
Love it what an interesting way to show Katniss' warpped sense of protection and as she grows personally. Awesome
Guest chapter 18 . 4/24/2014
This is one of the best Everlark fanfics I've ever read. It made cry and laugh and left me with an amazing feeling. Thank you so much for writing it!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/14/2014
Amazing! Just found this story and now here i am, reviewing ch18/end. Interesting plotlines and the idea of story; unknown everlark children make me read without stop :)
jadeshand1 chapter 18 . 4/4/2014
I really enjoyed this story, although I think Katniss May have done some serious damage to that doctor! :) You have a gift for telling nice stories that make me smile. Thanks for sharing this with us.
queenoftheslagheap chapter 17 . 3/20/2014
I'm curious about the gift that Cressida got for Gloria. Will that be coming in a future outtake?