Reviews for Wiles
MsNorthman chapter 59 . 1/30
"Gran's unfaithful, fairy humping ass" lmao
I so love this story! Rereading again. You're such a talented writer.
georgiasuzy chapter 66 . 1/9
This story is just as great the second time around!
Guest chapter 50 . 11/28/2016
Poor Sookie. I know it's hard trying to walk around without a backbone.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/28/2016
Pretty sure Sookie would be better off with Andre at this point.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/28/2016
Eh, too much of Asshole Eric for my tastes.
YikesYahooYum chapter 39 . 8/28/2016
*hysterical *of
Thumb typing fail
YikesYahooYum chapter 38 . 8/28/2016
Reading this for the 3rd time and enjoying it as much as ever. Such wonderful writing. Heretical at times. Love your interpretations odds Sookie , Eric and Niall. Realize you prefer writing Twilight ff, but hoping you'll write another SVM one day.
Thanks again for writing this. .it is marvelous.
imlovinfanfic chapter 67 . 8/28/2016
I absolutely loved this story and didn't want it to end. It's definitely one of my all time favorite Trueblood stories. I would really love to read a sequel or maybe even a new Trueblood story. I'll keep my fingers crossed and hopefully one day it will happen. Thank you so much for this gem.
Guest chapter 67 . 7/12/2016
Thank you, I really enjoyed the story!
ashmo2000 chapter 67 . 7/9/2016
Loved it, hope to read the 'squeakquel'!
randomaok chapter 67 . 7/1/2016
Definitely would like more. Great story. I think this is my favorite version of Niall in a story. Thanks!
Guest chapter 67 . 6/28/2016
You are one of my most favorite fanfic (Sookie/ Eric) writers. Please write for in the fandom! you are wonderful.
fundamental blue chapter 13 . 5/26/2016
"It still leaks." hahahaha.
fundamental blue chapter 10 . 5/26/2016
I think this is the first story where I've heard Eric explain right off the bat to not have any other male's scent covering her. This is awesome, because it allows the story to shine on its own without too many trappings. Often a story's angst is related to information that one character knows but the other doesn't, etc. This seems to be shaping up differently, and I like it! I also appreciate your humor, your version of Sookie and your Eric (who is darker).

It's hard for me to describe, but I feel like your writing's timing is very good. Just enough grief, just enough contemplation. Her feelings match the events that happen. Bill isn't one dimensional. I like the realistic comments about Arlene being the type to take it out on others, because that's EXACTLY it. You just have some really good insight into actual human behavior, instead of a caricature of it.
fundamental blue chapter 7 . 5/26/2016
"...addicted to rules which most of them then ignore..." Oh vampires. :D
2,321 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »