Reviews for Wiles
antoinette.grant.94 chapter 67 . 2/21/2014
Hello did you so a sequel to this story if so I would love to read
SunsetRush chapter 67 . 2/19/2014
This is a wonderful and epic story that I have absolutely and totally ADORED. Thank you very very much for sharing it with us. I think you are an incredibly gifted wordsmith.
virgomrs chapter 67 . 2/16/2014
Fantastic! One of the best fanfics I've read, and I've read a whole bunch! Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us. 3
treewitch703 chapter 21 . 2/13/2014
I am finally able to break my fascination with wiles long enough to send my compliments.
You are genius when you break the flow of the story to reflect on what has happened. Such a wonderful way to recap.
Eric's mixed motives - wow - let alone Nial's. So truthy. Sookie feels real, pulled this way and that by what is happening. She is dreading being manipulated as is Eric. Wondering what Godric's real aim was and who is the bad guy really is driving me nuts.
Thanks for the well written chapters. I'm going to read more now.
VampMad50 chapter 67 . 2/12/2014
Absolutely loved this story. Thank you :-)
VampMad50 chapter 64 . 2/12/2014
You've embarrassed me by making me shed a tear or two at the end of this chapter *sniffle* and I'm out in public...
All your fault! But I love this story anyway :-)
Mecca chapter 67 . 2/7/2014
Wow! Just amazing. Well done.
Gumdrop21 chapter 67 . 1/5/2014
This story was so amazing I had a hard time putting it down and doing my house work! I don't think I have ever read a story that truly captured the true essence of Eric who is a vampire and has lived over 1000 years on this earth! I love that you did not allow their relationship to fall right into place and I also love how Eric was suspicious the entire time which completely makes sense. I was so happy to see Niall taking a real active role in Sookie's development and well being. In other stories I never understood how the Prince of the Fae would allow so much craziness to occur in Sookie's life and do a half ass job of helping her with the vampires and not take an active role. I am so glad I found you on Fanfiction, you have really satisfied my curiosities and concerns from other stories and I truly appreciate your excellent writing and view points.
Trajedy99 chapter 67 . 12/28/2013
Your writing style is quite different to what I am used to on FF, viva la difference! Thank you for a well crafted story with a difference. I have enjoyed it immensely.
Thank you and regards.
Trudy :-K
kalibean chapter 67 . 12/28/2013
I haven't ready any TB fic in ages and was delighted to find this while scanning through some old favorites on very long holiday flights. Enjoyed your story and characters, and will look forward to any other stories you put out. Sequels or otherwise!
georgiasuzy chapter 67 . 12/13/2013
OK, my previous review was for ch. 8, and now I've finished the whole story. How awesome! You've now written one of my all time favorite fanfics! Your plot line was so original. I loved Niall, soulmates, glamouring vamps, AP Niall's sister ... the list of your cleverness goes on and on. You rock!
georgiasuzy chapter 8 . 12/12/2013
Eric you DOUCHEBAG! Going to hand her over to the Queen! Bill turning out to actually want to protect Sookie! And Godric knew?! I can't wait to find out if he knew in Dallas or not. You sly, sly author :k
classicoldmama chapter 67 . 11/29/2013
It' a great story, Thanks for it!
hyldeblomst chapter 67 . 11/29/2013
Thank you for sharing your story. I thought it was awesome. I really liked the characters, and the natural development of the plot and the characters involved. Also a really cool take on Nial and the ancient pythoness. and as always, pissed of grumpy Eric is always fun to read about.
anon chapter 67 . 11/25/2013