Reviews for Wiles
SouthGaTrubie chapter 67 . 8/28/2013
I found this fic 2 days ago and have just finished. It was a huge struggle to put it down at any given time. I have read tons of E&S fanfic and this one is right there in the top 5! Absolute perfection! I don't know how many times you made me cry, but every tear was worth it. Please, please, please, be writing part 2! I will be your most devoted reader, I promise! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful story with us! Till next time :)
Guest chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
Stupid sookie strikes. She heard about the bombs but did NOT tell Eric. What's the point? Arggghhhh
rose3612 chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Oh my gosh...two chapters in and I'm already hooked! I love Eric in this. Hes not some brooding lovesick puppy here. I just loooooooove this! Wooo! XD
WitchMitzi chapter 67 . 7/24/2013
This is the best fanfiction I have read in a long time, and I read alot of fanfiction. Your portrayal of Eric was spot on for His Character. He acted like a 1000 year old vampire and did not fall at Sookie's feet and bend to her will. Bravo. I love a Sookie character who thinks before she acts and actually takes Eric's experience into consideration and doesn't act like and immature child.
I think you have put Charlaine Harris's character portrayal seem amateur and shallow.
pey chapter 67 . 7/11/2013
Amazing story!
msbuffi chapter 67 . 7/8/2013
Excellent story! Wonderful characterization with heart-stopping plot & OMFG lemons! Where did you grow that lemon crop? This story, with Niall as the narrator, is one the most exciting & can't put down FF's I've ever read. I can't believe it took me this long to find it. It took me a day & 1/2 to read it! This is so original in its plot & storyline - I love the originality! I truly hope you do sequel. I would love to read that tale.
oneday80 chapter 67 . 7/2/2013
This story? Was amazing. I am such a fan of this and can't wait for a squeakquel! Fantastic writing, thank you so much :-)
Fiddi chapter 38 . 7/1/2013
I am halfway through your fic. I've been on a marathon session listening to all the Sookie books at the same time, which I just finished. I've got to say that, although there have been other fanfics I have loved, this is the first one that makes me forget this isn't a published book. I am thoroughly enjoying it and kind of feel its not fair that I didn't have to pay for Wiles. I'd have gladly paid for this fanfic rather than for the last Sookie book, Dead Ever After. Last night my husband and I had an at-home date and I kept glancing over to my kindle to read a few more lines whenever he would walk away for a few minutes. I couldn't help it! lol. Thank you so much. Now I think I'll get back to my reading.
Carouselseeker chapter 67 . 6/23/2013
I luvd this story! I think it was one of the best "in character" for Eric.
88spike chapter 67 . 6/22/2013
I am soooooo sad to get to the end of this story. It's the best thing I've read in a while - definitely la creme de la creme of Sookie / Eric fics. My two cents scream for sequel! Bravo for a job well done and I thank you for entertaining me so deliciously.
88spike chapter 64 . 6/22/2013
OMG!

MORE tears. Jeez, I thought LAST chapter was heartbreaking!
88spike chapter 63 . 6/22/2013
No. nononononononono...
I AM trusting you to make this better. I am SO grateful I didn't find this until it was complete. This chapter would've done me in if I'd had to wait.

"The bitter irony of this is that is has always been her who has resisted you."
and the reason I love this version so so much. Eric's struggle over trusting Sookie, his own reluctant surrender to love her is what made this bittersweet. This brought tears to my eyes and I can assure you in all the years reading S/E fan fic it's happened less than a handful of times.
88spike chapter 62 . 6/22/2013
Whaaaaaaat?
88spike chapter 51 . 6/20/2013
...off to jump in the cool pool.
...then smoke a ciggy.

Now THOSE were some lemons.
88spike chapter 50 . 6/20/2013
Way to leave a girl hanging Eric! Sookie tried nookie with Bill and...Grandpa-interruptus. Her next try to get some nookie from Eric and...he flees due to virgin-itis!

At this rate it's a miracle poor Sookie hasn't run screaming to the nearest nunnery! LOL.
At least the end of the chapter has things looking promising.
Tease.