Reviews for Wiles
georgiasuzy chapter 67 . 12/13/2013
OK, my previous review was for ch. 8, and now I've finished the whole story. How awesome! You've now written one of my all time favorite fanfics! Your plot line was so original. I loved Niall, soulmates, glamouring vamps, AP Niall's sister ... the list of your cleverness goes on and on. You rock!
georgiasuzy chapter 8 . 12/12/2013
Eric you DOUCHEBAG! Going to hand her over to the Queen! Bill turning out to actually want to protect Sookie! And Godric knew?! I can't wait to find out if he knew in Dallas or not. You sly, sly author :k
classicoldmama chapter 67 . 11/29/2013
It' a great story, Thanks for it!
hyldeblomst chapter 67 . 11/29/2013
Thank you for sharing your story. I thought it was awesome. I really liked the characters, and the natural development of the plot and the characters involved. Also a really cool take on Nial and the ancient pythoness. and as always, pissed of grumpy Eric is always fun to read about.
anon chapter 67 . 11/25/2013
Good story..
kyeager6hotmail chapter 67 . 11/21/2013
hey just read your story and loved it...thanks ky
Northman Maille chapter 67 . 11/21/2013
A squeakquel sounds pretty good right now.

I don't know if you've been published in your own right, but if not you absolutely should be. You have a rare talent and I have really enjoyed your romp with Sookie, her Soul Stalker and their cast of thousands.

Thank you so much for the time and energy you put into this for us, it must have taken so much, and I am so grateful.

Until next time...
Northman Maille chapter 63 . 11/21/2013
Made me cry, absolutely sad but so wonderfully done.
Northman Maille chapter 56 . 11/21/2013
That would be good enough for me!
Northman Maille chapter 53 . 11/20/2013
I'm crazy about your Niall.
Northman Maille chapter 51 . 11/20/2013
Now that's how you write a love scene!
Northman Maille chapter 37 . 11/20/2013
Brilliant!
Northman Maille chapter 32 . 11/20/2013
Niall, Ortel and eight of their shiny friends for a guess. It's about to hit the fan, wonder if she'll tell Eric now?
Northman Maille chapter 28 . 11/20/2013
He is indeed, I am so loving this, I could read a whole story about Thalia. It's so funny how she refuses to speak good English even though she can, I like it, it's just another sign of her stubborn and determined nature. I always thought she was extremely underused in the series, Eric has a great ally and friend there.
Northman Maille chapter 16 . 11/20/2013
Don't sell me? Where is your backbone woman?
2,313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »