Reviews for Wiles
Chipndalegal chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
You are making Eric and his reactions to things so very interesting. I am glad he isn't falling all over himself to make Sookie his own. This way it is almost like they are figuring this out together. They are so alike in that they seems very drawn to each other and yet not at all trustful. Actually makes a lot of sense that way for both of them. I am always sad when Godric dies. Such a waste of a great character, but I am glad you gave him a nice moment with Sookie before he left this world. Very curious what Bill's next move will be. I am guessing his desperation level is climbing.
Chipndalegal chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Interesting take on Eric staying so uninvolved with Sookie, and having no ambitions to take her for his own. That actually makes sense, vampire power wise, but I wonder how long he will maintain that attitude. She sure seems to have the hots for him if her dreams mean anything. Guess neither is ready to admit to themself that there is a strong attraction going on between them. I just love the energy you get into this. It is very fun to read.
Chipndalegal chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter in Sookie's voice too. You really get the characters and make them very vibrant. I feel bad that she lost Gran while in the middle of their fairy issue, but she should never forget how much her Gran loved her. But it is understandable that it would turn her world upside down. I like that Sookie is getting information in this way and in general is processing it well. I am very happy to see that she knows she isn't in love with Bill.
Chipndalegal chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
I just love the way you wrote this in Eric's head. It felt very Eric, so in charge and yet so funny. I like it that he thinks he will have no long term desire to have Sookie around and that the annoyance of protecting her would be too much to bear. I have a feeling he will be changing that tune very shortly.
Rammy2010 chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
Aww, Sookie is so cute! Awaiting breathlessly the troubles she will get herself into and Eric's reaction! And go ahead, make Bill suffer! :) muahaha and all that...
Chipndalegal chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I am glad I found this story on another readers's favorite list today. I like the change up you are making on Niall's involvement in her life. I really enjoyed the humor that you are writing this with. Niall is so bored with his life that watching the "Sookie channel" has been his biggest source of entertainment. Thank goodness he appears to have saved her from the "oily one", because we all know there is a far superiour vampire out there for her. I look forward to seeing where you go with this.
GaijinVamp chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
This is the Eric of the ages. Calm, calculating and full of himself. Rightly so, since he has managed to stay alive for 1,000 years.

Sookie sure screwed up that last line, didn't she? If she had only just left it as, "I don't want you to die because of me.", it would have been personal. But adding, "I don't want anyone else to die because of me.", just took any one-to-one connection out of it. Not that either of them feel or want it at this point. We'll see how long that lasts.
juliangelus chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
Great chapter hun :)
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
ooh god this is sooo complicated. I love it. xx
Perfecta999 chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
Can't wait to see what Eric comes up with,great waiting for more :)
pegasus5406 chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
Interesting...love the story and this update...thanks hon...look forward in the next...bigg huggs peggy
VAlady chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
Her ability to "call" him is unusual to say the least. And your Eric is nothing like what would be expected since he seems to really despise her,even though he is physically attracted to her. Quite the connundrum..
cmab chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
Yes! You going with the get Bill and persuade him lo talk. Too good an opportunity on let pass. Very subtle dear, I didn't notice Eric's speech is very different than Sookie's. I love this little details. So, why would Niall and Godric and AP sign the contract? Ancient enemy, like aliens, Russel or another demonS. Or Godric loss a game of poker to Niall or gods or demi Gods involved.
viola1701e chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
so Eric is drawn to her but is resisting, not much of a surprise there. And aslong as he is unsure of the danger and not knowing who is pulling the strings in the background...he will resist and be expecting trouble. Mane Niall will talk to Sookie, it would be great if he were to instruct her about the supernatural life more...
juliangelus chapter 12 . 11/6/2012