Reviews for Wiles
aprilshowers021 chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
Hmmmm, There has to be a good reason for all of this. Niall wouldn't have set all of this in motion without knowing the outcome... Can't wait for more!
Lusty chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
Very interesting. Hope the new chapter comes soon so I can find out why Eric's day rest affects her so.
winterstormrain chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
omg, can't wait to see what happens next.. i really hope that the forming of the bond has activated her fae legacy more..that now she'll discover new powers..(:

great plot bunny :)
My Universe chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
Hmmm...interesting...I'm not sure I know what to make of these developments yet...I guess I'll wait to read more. lol
specialK1 chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
wow what the hell is happening to her! Love the suspense, this is a great story!
viola1701e chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
oh i wouldnt call Eric a nightmare ...unless you are called BILL lol!
love Alcide, the series wouldnt be the same without him, easy on the eyes indeed. So Sookie is finding the connection to Eric difficult to deal with, maybe granddad can help her out with that!
fallunder chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
Awesome chapter
fallunder chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
Cool chapter
Mrs. Jim chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
So Eric is awake and whatever she opened last night was still open?

Poor Sookie with all these men just making sure she knows where they stand. Too much testosterone for the little lady.
murgatroid-98 chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
Hmm, interesting. You wouldn't think one exchange would have that much power. Must be something else going on here.
Perfecta999 chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
more please ...;)
VAlady chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
Definitely a different take on Eric and Sookie. He seems to be almost repulsed by her. Which makes Niall's reference to him as her "soul stalker" even more intriguing. It appears this is going to be a case of them being attracted to each other in spite of themselves.
VAlady chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
This is one of the most unusual stories I have read about Eric & Sookie. Your portrayal of Niall is so different and amusing.
Rammy2010 chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
Congratulations on creating a Sookie with a bit more common sense than a peanut! Or the original Sookie, they are the same... Great chapter, annoying Eric and all that! :)
cmab chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
Hehehe, at least she can give him a mental slap. This is so funny. Oh Eric! resistance is futile. Sookie playing hard to get, not working:) I love ,love your dialog. Thank you.
2,278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 133 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 .. Last Next »