Reviews for Wiles
fundamental blue chapter 13 . 5/26/2016
"It still leaks." hahahaha.
fundamental blue chapter 10 . 5/26/2016
I think this is the first story where I've heard Eric explain right off the bat to not have any other male's scent covering her. This is awesome, because it allows the story to shine on its own without too many trappings. Often a story's angst is related to information that one character knows but the other doesn't, etc. This seems to be shaping up differently, and I like it! I also appreciate your humor, your version of Sookie and your Eric (who is darker).

It's hard for me to describe, but I feel like your writing's timing is very good. Just enough grief, just enough contemplation. Her feelings match the events that happen. Bill isn't one dimensional. I like the realistic comments about Arlene being the type to take it out on others, because that's EXACTLY it. You just have some really good insight into actual human behavior, instead of a caricature of it.
fundamental blue chapter 7 . 5/26/2016
"...addicted to rules which most of them then ignore..." Oh vampires. :D
dogtracker55 chapter 67 . 5/23/2016
I have just rediscovered this wonderful story. Thank you again for the fun and pleasure it has brought. This Eric has to be one of the best I have read and I will miss him!
Look forward to catching up with more of your intriguing work. Thank you. x
Lovetb chapter 67 . 5/23/2016
Awesome story! I could not put it down. Such a joy to read such excellent writing and superb storytelling! Thank you for sharing your talent
elsie bailey chapter 67 . 5/22/2016
Stayed up most of the night reading this story. Just perfect. I plan to re-read it again and again. Thank you so much.
fallingyuki chapter 67 . 5/21/2016
I really enjoyed this story. I couldn't stop. Spent the whole day reading it. I enjoyed the way the characters were created. I thought Eric calling Sookie the 'non-human' extremely funny. I also this your Niall was a hoot.
Haven ivy chapter 67 . 4/29/2016
Morty! I really want this sequel! I love all of your stuff but for some reason this is my favorite.
BelleWolf chapter 67 . 3/31/2016
Really enjoyed your story. Bringing Niall and his perspective was a great idea. Also liked what you did with Thalia!
lajayden1973 chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
Can't believe I have never read this story. It was fantastic! Would love to read a sequel.
Guest chapter 67 . 1/6/2016
Fabulous reimagining.
Flotsam And Jetsam chapter 67 . 1/2/2016
Best True Blood story I've read on this site - the others are appalling written but yours is not! Thanks for providing such a great story and cermenting my Eric/Sookie love
MsNorthman chapter 63 . 12/7/2015
The last two chapters have left me feeling gutted! These two have to find each other again, and soon!
MsNorthman chapter 56 . 12/7/2015
Omg that last paragraph killed. Awesome.
MsNorthman chapter 51 . 12/6/2015
Finally! That was perfect :)
2,324 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »