Reviews for Wiles
bib2009 chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
Love this premise, including idea that eric thinks a telepath too much troubke to claim. And jokes are great!
JSVaughn chapter 67 . 11/6/2014
I'm so glad I came across this story, it was fantastic!

If you are polling for a sequel, yes please :)
JSVaughn chapter 12 . 11/6/2014
I thought that the money she received from her Dallas trip would keep her going for three months… why can't she take a week off?

Oh well, perhaps you can write it off that she isn't thinking straight after the bomb that Bill just dropped.
cela chapter 67 . 10/30/2014
I don't know hoe I have been reading these eric/sookie stories for four years and never come across this one! fabulous.
leti0709 chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
Oh wow. Eric is an asshole in this story
tanseynz chapter 67 . 10/16/2014
Absolutely adore this. Brilliantly written, funny, emotive, tangled, machiavellian in its meandering course. Your Eric is very much the thousand year old Viking, thinking himself dead to all emotion when instead it's just been tamped down, much like gunpowder in an old muzzleloader. I think many women feel themselves to be your Sookie, unworthy to receive the love and adoration of one such as the Viking, yet powerful if untried in her own sphere.
If I had to pick just one story to favourite, this would be the one.
tanseynz chapter 66 . 10/16/2014
Bloody Niall - way too godlike.
tanseynz chapter 56 . 10/16/2014
Poor Sookie. She wants definitions, parameters, rules, reassurances. Trouble is, if she gets those, she has to do without Eric. Is she that self-sacrificing?
tanseynz chapter 54 . 10/16/2014
What I truly love about this writing is the sense of connection you show. Many writers can do the sex thing, but this is far more powerful.
tanseynz chapter 51 . 10/16/2014
Now THAT'S a lemon *fans herself*
tanseynz chapter 50 . 10/16/2014
Will she feel worthy of him now? She should. This is 'no holds barred' Eric, naked (emotionally) and unashamed.
tanseynz chapter 43 . 10/16/2014
*sigh*I think my ovaries just exploded along with Sookie's.
tanseynz chapter 41 . 10/16/2014
Will he ever be able to say it out loud?
tanseynz chapter 39 . 10/16/2014
Your Thalia is brilliant - best version ever.
tanseynz chapter 37 . 10/16/2014
This is where somebody needs to give him a solid clip over the ear! Niall as well!
2,285 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »