Reviews for Wiles
tanseynz chapter 67 . 10/16/2014
Absolutely adore this. Brilliantly written, funny, emotive, tangled, machiavellian in its meandering course. Your Eric is very much the thousand year old Viking, thinking himself dead to all emotion when instead it's just been tamped down, much like gunpowder in an old muzzleloader. I think many women feel themselves to be your Sookie, unworthy to receive the love and adoration of one such as the Viking, yet powerful if untried in her own sphere.
If I had to pick just one story to favourite, this would be the one.
tanseynz chapter 66 . 10/16/2014
Bloody Niall - way too godlike.
tanseynz chapter 56 . 10/16/2014
Poor Sookie. She wants definitions, parameters, rules, reassurances. Trouble is, if she gets those, she has to do without Eric. Is she that self-sacrificing?
tanseynz chapter 54 . 10/16/2014
What I truly love about this writing is the sense of connection you show. Many writers can do the sex thing, but this is far more powerful.
tanseynz chapter 51 . 10/16/2014
Now THAT'S a lemon *fans herself*
tanseynz chapter 50 . 10/16/2014
Will she feel worthy of him now? She should. This is 'no holds barred' Eric, naked (emotionally) and unashamed.
tanseynz chapter 43 . 10/16/2014
*sigh*I think my ovaries just exploded along with Sookie's.
tanseynz chapter 41 . 10/16/2014
Will he ever be able to say it out loud?
tanseynz chapter 39 . 10/16/2014
Your Thalia is brilliant - best version ever.
tanseynz chapter 37 . 10/16/2014
This is where somebody needs to give him a solid clip over the ear! Niall as well!
tanseynz chapter 35 . 10/16/2014
Eric AND Sookie in denial. Hmmmm...
tanseynz chapter 33 . 10/16/2014
'Oily specimen' is a fitting description for Bill.
tanseynz chapter 31 . 10/16/2014
Wtg Sookie! Rendering Eric speechless is always a good tactic, even if in his own defensive mind he has to call you 'non-human' for the next day or so in retaliation.
tanseynz chapter 29 . 10/16/2014
Niall has delusions of godness - most irritating. And just how does a fairy turn a human into a vampire?
tanseynz chapter 25 . 10/16/2014
I always wondered why Eric put up with Sookie's rebellious shit when it was evident she, and by association he and Pam, were going to end up finally dead if she kept it up. Glad yours has more sense, and this Sookie is catching up fast. Now, if Eric can just get his head out of his backside...
2,280 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »