Reviews for Wiles
tanseynz chapter 35 . 10/16/2014
Eric AND Sookie in denial. Hmmmm...
tanseynz chapter 33 . 10/16/2014
'Oily specimen' is a fitting description for Bill.
tanseynz chapter 31 . 10/16/2014
Wtg Sookie! Rendering Eric speechless is always a good tactic, even if in his own defensive mind he has to call you 'non-human' for the next day or so in retaliation.
tanseynz chapter 29 . 10/16/2014
Niall has delusions of godness - most irritating. And just how does a fairy turn a human into a vampire?
tanseynz chapter 25 . 10/16/2014
I always wondered why Eric put up with Sookie's rebellious shit when it was evident she, and by association he and Pam, were going to end up finally dead if she kept it up. Glad yours has more sense, and this Sookie is catching up fast. Now, if Eric can just get his head out of his backside...
tanseynz chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
How the hell did you manage to make cold, gritty Eric even MORE sexy?
After a thousand years, of course he's going to be pragmatic and with an eye to profit and self preservation. A cute blond human isn't going to change that immediately. No wonder he's utterly pissed off at being forced into a bond and providing protection detail. Ever her boobs aren't enough compensation...
Eric Is All Mine chapter 67 . 10/6/2014
I just found your story and burned through it in a day. What an imaginative tale. What a wonderful character you've made in Niall. A really fun read.
Guest chapter 67 . 9/19/2014
This was lovely. You had me worried there for a second... But gave me my happy ever after and I adore you for it. Thank you for sharing your creativity... You are brilliant !
kymmie chapter 67 . 9/13/2014
Please do make a sequel to this story. I love it.
Fullofpassion09 chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
Wow not digging this Eric at all... I can't wait until her being a Fae Princess is out of the bag... They'll all be eating their behavior!
Fullofpassion09 chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
I distinctly putt off with this Eric thus far... Lol
Fullofpassion09 chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Hmmm, I can't help but wonder if this did run through Eric's ever pragmatic and strategizing mind in the book or show.
Fullofpassion09 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
The 'Her souls stalker.' Line had me dying... Niall is going to be such a great source of amusement!
SagaDevotee chapter 67 . 9/2/2014
ooh! I'd love more Sookie and Eric so yes please for a sequel.
I loved this one. it's getting more and more difficult to find stories that excite me. this one was MORE than exciting.
-sexy, funny, scary, heart breaking and swoon worthy all fit the bill. Thanks!
SagaDevotee chapter 65 . 9/2/2014