Reviews for Wiles
AZSeaOtter chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
LMFAO! Maaahaaahaaahaaa! So, so, awesome first chapter! Love it!
YikesYahooYum chapter 67 . 7/15/2015
Just read this all in one sitting (it was recommended on California Kat's word press site). I should have reviewed each chapter, but I wanted to keep reading...

Absolutely fabulous! Loved, loved, loved it. You are an excellent writer and your style gives us three distinct personalities, each of whom we come to love.

Niall - his POV was hysterical. OMG - his asides (the stew...) had me in stitches.

Your SPOV and EPOV's were dead on. Loved this Sookie who didn't instantly swoon at Eric's feet but grew to love him (after crushing for awhile :D). She was so true to canon...you captured her humor so well and spun it even better than CH did. And Eric keeping her at arm's length and refusing to call her by name in his mind - so good.

So happy to discover this story that eluded me before. Thank you for writing it!
tricelander chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
HA! HA! I just discovered this story and I had to pause my "intended" marathon reading session to applaud you on one of the most memorable conversations ... that still has me smiling as I write this. You deserve an award for those lines. Well done! :-)

"Eric I buried my Gran today..."
"Will she be rising vampire?" ...
"No"
"Then she has no further need of you ...
mp5KOVA chapter 67 . 5/22/2015
Eric from 'You Want Blood Awards' sent me to tell you that you are one of his favorite authors and I happen to agree with him :)
mickeynono chapter 67 . 4/10/2015
Please write the sequel...I really want to see more of their developing bond and abilities. Please
Lady Sirona chapter 67 . 2/28/2015
This was the most awesome story I adored it
Jeannie chapter 67 . 2/25/2015
Oh my was this story just fantastic! Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into it. I loved all of Sookie's inner musings and would catch myself at them quite often. Not since Birds of a Feather, have I so enjoyed a fic. Easily the two best SVM/True Blood fanfics on the web.

I don't have the words to justifiably explain how much of my life got put I hold over the past week because all I could do and think about was reading this amazing story. I never wanted to skip any part of it. Nothing dragged on too much or ever left me feeling confused in the wrong way. You're a truly talented writer and look forward to reading anything you decide to post in any fandom.

Thanks for sharing!
Jeannie chapter 35 . 2/24/2015
Sookie: And I scurry after him, taking in the trees surrounding us and the wooded incline we're heading up that suddenly reveals a cave entrance. He ducks down and disappears inside and I trot after him, minus the ducking.

Me: Lol
bttrflybelle chapter 67 . 2/25/2015
This is one of the best fabrics I've read for Skokie and Eric! Great Job!
MargaritaS chapter 67 . 2/11/2015
a very good read, i loved it.
0liveGreen chapter 67 . 2/7/2015
Squeakquel? Olivegreen would very much like to read sequel. Olivegreen loved your story. :)
cela chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
niall is so funny, I hope he gives beehl ( the oily specimen) what for.
Shayna chapter 67 . 12/19/2014
So any chance of that sequel coming any time soon? I absolutely LOVED this and it's definitely one of my favorites, so please do a sequel? Btw, Thalia was hilarious. Great job.
bib2009 chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
Love this premise, including idea that eric thinks a telepath too much troubke to claim. And jokes are great!
JSVaughn chapter 67 . 11/6/2014
I'm so glad I came across this story, it was fantastic!

If you are polling for a sequel, yes please :)
2,313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »