Reviews for Wiles
MsNorthman chapter 49 . 12/6/2015
Just tell her you stubborn Viking!
MsNorthman chapter 44 . 12/6/2015
Oh these two!
MsNorthman chapter 40 . 12/6/2015
I am so glad he went to her. I hope these two actually talk for once!
MsNorthman chapter 37 . 12/5/2015
Omg Niall is too hilarious! Playing Eric like a fucking fiddle. I absolutely love it!
MsNorthman chapter 28 . 12/5/2015
You know I really thought I had read this story before but either it was so long ago that I've forgotten or I totally missed out on this gem. It's awesome, love it!
MsNorthman chapter 13 . 12/4/2015
Even though this Eric is starting out as a cold hearted bastard, I am loving him! He is making me lol with his inner thoughts!
MsNorthman chapter 3 . 12/3/2015
So glad to be rereading this. I forgot how great it is!
tadah2 chapter 67 . 11/24/2015
This was super. Good job.
Guest chapter 67 . 9/2/2015
I just re-read this story and it was just as great as the first time. I do hope you write a sequel. Appreciate you sharing this with us! Thanks!
bashfyl chapter 67 . 8/23/2015
This is awesome. Thanks for sharing it.
AZSeaOtter chapter 67 . 7/31/2015
I could not stop reading! Very well versed, extremely witty, downright hysterical, intriguing, trilling action-packed scenes, terrifyingly sad, truly inspiring, beautiful ending...it's got it all! I would love, love to read a sequel!
AZSeaOtter chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
LMFAO! Maaahaaahaaahaaa! So, so, awesome first chapter! Love it!
YikesYahooYum chapter 67 . 7/15/2015
Just read this all in one sitting (it was recommended on California Kat's word press site). I should have reviewed each chapter, but I wanted to keep reading...

Absolutely fabulous! Loved, loved, loved it. You are an excellent writer and your style gives us three distinct personalities, each of whom we come to love.

Niall - his POV was hysterical. OMG - his asides (the stew...) had me in stitches.

Your SPOV and EPOV's were dead on. Loved this Sookie who didn't instantly swoon at Eric's feet but grew to love him (after crushing for awhile :D). She was so true to canon...you captured her humor so well and spun it even better than CH did. And Eric keeping her at arm's length and refusing to call her by name in his mind - so good.

So happy to discover this story that eluded me before. Thank you for writing it!
tricelander chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
HA! HA! I just discovered this story and I had to pause my "intended" marathon reading session to applaud you on one of the most memorable conversations ... that still has me smiling as I write this. You deserve an award for those lines. Well done! :-)

"Eric I buried my Gran today..."
"Will she be rising vampire?" ...
"No"
"Then she has no further need of you ...
mp5KOVA chapter 67 . 5/22/2015
Eric from 'You Want Blood Awards' sent me to tell you that you are one of his favorite authors and I happen to agree with him :)
2,324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »