Reviews for Wiles
mickeynono chapter 67 . 4/10/2015
Please write the sequel...I really want to see more of their developing bond and abilities. Please
Lady Sirona chapter 67 . 2/28/2015
This was the most awesome story I adored it
Jeannie chapter 67 . 2/25/2015
Oh my was this story just fantastic! Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into it. I loved all of Sookie's inner musings and would catch myself at them quite often. Not since Birds of a Feather, have I so enjoyed a fic. Easily the two best SVM/True Blood fanfics on the web.

I don't have the words to justifiably explain how much of my life got put I hold over the past week because all I could do and think about was reading this amazing story. I never wanted to skip any part of it. Nothing dragged on too much or ever left me feeling confused in the wrong way. You're a truly talented writer and look forward to reading anything you decide to post in any fandom.

Thanks for sharing!
Jeannie chapter 35 . 2/24/2015
Sookie: And I scurry after him, taking in the trees surrounding us and the wooded incline we're heading up that suddenly reveals a cave entrance. He ducks down and disappears inside and I trot after him, minus the ducking.

Me: Lol
bttrflybelle chapter 67 . 2/25/2015
This is one of the best fabrics I've read for Skokie and Eric! Great Job!
MargaritaS chapter 67 . 2/11/2015
a very good read, i loved it.
0liveGreen chapter 67 . 2/7/2015
Squeakquel? Olivegreen would very much like to read sequel. Olivegreen loved your story. :)
cela chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
niall is so funny, I hope he gives beehl ( the oily specimen) what for.
Shayna chapter 67 . 12/19/2014
So any chance of that sequel coming any time soon? I absolutely LOVED this and it's definitely one of my favorites, so please do a sequel? Btw, Thalia was hilarious. Great job.
bib2009 chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
Love this premise, including idea that eric thinks a telepath too much troubke to claim. And jokes are great!
JSVaughn chapter 67 . 11/6/2014
I'm so glad I came across this story, it was fantastic!

If you are polling for a sequel, yes please :)
JSVaughn chapter 12 . 11/6/2014
I thought that the money she received from her Dallas trip would keep her going for three months… why can't she take a week off?

Oh well, perhaps you can write it off that she isn't thinking straight after the bomb that Bill just dropped.
cela chapter 67 . 10/30/2014
I don't know hoe I have been reading these eric/sookie stories for four years and never come across this one! fabulous.
leti0709 chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
Oh wow. Eric is an asshole in this story
tanseynz chapter 67 . 10/16/2014
Absolutely adore this. Brilliantly written, funny, emotive, tangled, machiavellian in its meandering course. Your Eric is very much the thousand year old Viking, thinking himself dead to all emotion when instead it's just been tamped down, much like gunpowder in an old muzzleloader. I think many women feel themselves to be your Sookie, unworthy to receive the love and adoration of one such as the Viking, yet powerful if untried in her own sphere.
If I had to pick just one story to favourite, this would be the one.
2,324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »