Reviews for Mental Lapse
ashley.m.gentz chapter 1 . 3/4
Great, OOC was going on majorly though. I still liked it. You did a good job.
white pedal chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
That was amazing!
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
OHMYGOSH, SETO WITH AMNESIA? *starts cracking up* Seriously? Laughing. MY ASS OFF. I can't even imagine the fun that we could have with that. XD *evil glint in eye*

BUT.. that aside, WHAT? His eyes turned RED? A PUNCTURE mark? Is this going where I think it's going? O_o

OKAY.. *sighs in relief* At least it wasn't one of those ridiculous vampire stories. I started getting REALLY paranoid about that. XD But WHOA, a drug that can gain control over someone? *gapes at screen* That's some tough stuff there... What on earth have you been doing Seto? XD

Haha, yay for happy endings! Hehehe, a little corny, but I love myself some good old sappy happiness. :D :D
EdsGurlMitsuki chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
ok, so other than the story falling too fast from the climax(i don't kno if thats understandable) it was really goo nice plot, very good. Oh also please tell me if you've thought of who the person whom might have drugged him?
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Heartwarming ending. I just love happy endings. Mokuba's faith in his brother was endearing. Good one shot
Writer In Blossom chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Very good fic. _ Wondering who drugged Kaiba?
NeverRoses chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
That was AWSOME! MAKE ANOTHER MAKE ANOTHER! I LOVED IT *appludes* I LOVE YOUR WRITEING"!*
X-parrot chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Greetings from one long-time gen h/c lover to another. It's an all-too-rare genre in anime fandoms. _ Your ideas are very entertaining, and I like how Yugi and the others befriend Kaiba in spite of himself. Though I wish the action in some of these stories moved a little slower, so there'd be more h/c to enjoy!

"“Well, this is just great,” he muttered. “I’m in a cemetery in the middle of nowhere with a headache and a briefcase, and no memories.”"

This line made me laugh - such logical grumpiness is just so exactly what Kaiba would be like, under these circumstances.
Dragoon-Hard Metal System 2 chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
It sorta creeped me out. lol So, is this the

only chapter?
led zeppelin girl chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
I've read almost all of your stories( just one more to go! _)and so far this ones my fave. the others rock too and all,but... Look, I just like this one better, ya gotta problem with that,toots? -_-*
ymsg chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Okay, wow. My friend from neopets turned me onto this story and I have totally fallen in love with it. *prints story* Evryone is on character and it's sweet and sad. (I almost cried when Kaiba 'died') Me being a Yugi lover, am very critical, but in this, I have nothing to critique. Congrats on a kick-butt story!
optimistic girl94 chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
This was a great story.
Sugaricing chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
I was almost going to cry if you killed off my favorite character! And the last paragraph made me laugh, with Bakura and the company he keeps. Very good way to end it. This was a REALLY interesting story. Time to check if you've written any others!
Icing :P