Reviews for Mental Lapse
Shinigami chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
Wow, this is great and I'm hoping to see another chapter soon.
Lady MR chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
The next chapter have better have some explination as to who did that to Kaiba, how he ended up in a cemetary, more details to the properties of the drug (it's name, origin, how it affects the body, why, etc.), and of course, more of Seto! _
Firebird chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
Not bad... but I think you might have been able to stretch it out into a chapter fic to make it longer and more suspenseful.
Lavender Wonder chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
Awww, that was sad, but cute and fuzzy at the end! Great idea, and you made Seto have a heart, instead of making him mean! Good job!
l.h.o.o.q chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
What a nice little story! :) I never thought that a one chapter story could feel so fulfilling, but you pulled it of. Congratulations. _
Chibi Dragonfly chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
That is a really awsome fanfic! One of the best I've ever read!
PrincessSaphire1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
*blows nose loudly on hankie* BEAUTIFUL ;_; me LOVED it *still sobbing* sniff

Seto & Bakura:o.O;

Saph:*glomps em* i feel better now _ Loved da story!
BlueAngelWings chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
I'm really anxious to know what happens next. - A great beginning, and I hope that if you're planning yaoi, it'll be Kaiba/Yugi. -~ Please continue soon!
Des chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
Ooooh. That was neat, this coming from a Kaiba fangirl! However, you'd better tell us who gave him that drug. WHO WAS IT? I'll kill them! **raises spork**
DarkTrina chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
That's so sweet!
setobsessed chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
that was ...powerful...

love your fic.

also, i hope that you can finish your other seto fic
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
Cool Story! :) Very emotional and intriguing. I'm happy that it all worked out in the end. :) I can hardly wait for your next story!
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3