Reviews for Rise
rclaurel chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
So Edward is a bodyguard for Bella, but were does his loyalties lie...can he help Bella escape.
rclaurel chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Wow you got my interested in this...Great Chapter
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 26 . 9/18/2014
Oh my gosh this story was amazing! Started this morning and could not put my phone down! I adore all your characters and even unbetaed there were a small number a mistakes, you just write so well I love it!
Definitely glad I read this fic rec from I Belong With You by twilightladies!
scf66 chapter 26 . 9/9/2014
Yay! Another great story! I often wonder if it matters, reviewing a two year old story, but I had to thank you for sharing what comes from your imagination. I'm kind of in awe of the fact that you are able to do this so well, while being a mother, a wife, a faithful Christian. Okay, I sound a bit creepy and stalker-ish, but I'm fairly certain you get my drift:) Always a pleasure to read your work!
PVV chapter 26 . 9/3/2014
Thank you for this story) I loved these Edward and Bella.
You are an exceptional writer! Love your style and the way you evoke feelings in me with your words :) Everything your characters feel I'm feeling as well) You're wonderful!

P.S. Expect more reviews from me) I'm reading a lot of your stories in the near future)
yogagirl1 chapter 26 . 8/30/2014
Thank you for your story! I really loved it!
yogagirl1 chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
I cant get over the emotions inside of me reading this!...
Lilian Granger chapter 26 . 8/24/2014
Eu realmente aprecio esta história. Foi muito prazeroso lê-la. Obrigada por compartilhar seus pensamentos conosco. De alguma forma, eu me vejo em Bella, e saber que é possível recomeçar, lutar, ter esperança, é muito importante. Parabéns pelo trabalho. Espero encontrar o meu Masen/Edward/Pedro um dia.
jk chapter 22 . 8/23/2014
They didn't really have anything on Bella soooo I don't get why she's gonna nark them out it doesn't make since to me. All of a sudden she's a fuckin whistle blower and in protective custody homing it up with a man that fucks prostitutes...nasty bitch. What's the did between him and Alec...they both fuck whores,do drugs, ya I don't care if their different kinds at least Alec played her lol and why doesn't Bella have any money she was with Alec for years you telling me she is sooooo stupid she never squirreled away any cash
jk chapter 17 . 8/23/2014
Thinking about her when he's with other girls...fuckin should have shot edweird not Alec...that skank has no loyality
jk chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
Edweird fucks whore and Bella let's him fuck her without a condom...grossssssss
jk chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
He let a prostitue suck his dick and Bella still wants him?why...that's so nasty!
jk chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
's a whore just like Alec...just what she needs...fuck that and fuck edweird
Robward17 chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
Great story...full of mystery, intrigue, lies & deception but in the end, true love prevailed. As it should.
EeWee chapter 26 . 8/17/2014
As always Ro, fabulous story.
5,099 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »