Reviews for Rise
nicekittyrawr chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
Oh. He totally likes her. I suspect this is gonna get complicated. Jealous Bella was unexpected.
nicekittyrawr chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
I'm super curious about this Masen character. My guess is he works for Alec because he cares for Bella.
nicekittyrawr chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Oh dear. I fear this one is gonna tear me up a little bit.
Angellovee chapter 22 . 10/20/2014
Aw he's perfect, isn't he?
Sdjk chapter 26 . 10/20/2014
Your writing is fabulous. So often I skim thru stories, but with yours I read every word! Thank you!
amberkey chapter 26 . 10/17/2014
Super amazing wonderful story!
samiam77 chapter 15 . 10/17/2014
I'm loving this story! I'm waiting for it to come out that he's undercover.
bakergirl24 chapter 19 . 10/15/2014
I'm glad to see that she gets to see Edward. It's sad that she just said to her dad once again to only say good-bye for a second time. That's gotta suck. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 18 . 10/15/2014
I'm guessing Emmett might be one of the ones he's talked to. Or at least I hope he is. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 17 . 10/15/2014
Well, I did not see that coming. I did not see her shooting Alec. I wonder what is going to happen to these two right now? I'm sure she is going to have to testify. Or at least turn states evidence. Will they be able to see each other during that time?

bakergirl24 chapter 16 . 10/15/2014
Fuck he was a cop. Okay so the guys doing all of the damage, the southern guys with low morals? Or basically no morals? Because lets be honest, in that line of the work morals are right out the window.

Did Masen finish Marcus off? Or did someone else?

bakergirl24 chapter 15 . 10/15/2014
Alec's daddy is going to be pissed. Maybe he is going to be in so much trouble he won't even miss Bella. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace.T.
bakergirl24 chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
So Alec never asked? I don't know, I figured she was just stalling. I find it funny he drops a ring on her but comes home smelling like someone else. The boy has balls. Maybe Bella should have said "I'll consider it when you stop sleeping around."

I think Bella is on target about Edward. There is way more there than meets the eye. What was he so nervous about in the end? What exactly does he have planned?

bakergirl24 chapter 13 . 10/15/2014
So Masen's been really busy. First a camera or camera's, sleeping with the bosses girlfriend and now he disabled her GPS. I think he might actually be scarier than the Le boyfriend. Just sayin.

I can't believe no one else has seen that camera yet?

bakergirl24 chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
Oh boy. They did the deed and I don't think they used protection. Holy shit.

I wonder where else Edward put cameras? Interesting?

5,157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »