Reviews for Rise
nicekittyrawr chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
I love that Bella is so into Masen that she's not worried about getting caught. She deserves that fluttery crush feeling. But I can understand his concern. I'm worried for both of them. I figure Masen is going to try to get her away from Alec but I can't begin to imagine how.
nicekittyrawr chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
I'm so glad he thought to take her to the gun range. And oh my goodness him saying "good" when Bella tells him she doesn't love Alec anymore. I'm growing more and more curious about Edward.
nicekittyrawr chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
Part of me wants to be annoyed with him that he sorta hooked up with Katie. But I know he doesn't owe Bella anything and she is attached to Alec.

Alec laying an unwanted hand on Bella makes me furious.
nicekittyrawr chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
I really hope they don't get caught or Alec doesn't get suspicious. I think it'll be hard for them to hide though. That being said, I'm so glad this finally happened.
nicekittyrawr chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
Oh. Snap.
nicekittyrawr chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
Oh lordy. Alec is teetering on the edge of crazy, I'm afraid. I hope Bella can keep making him think she still loves him. I want to shove Bella and Edward together and say "now kiss!"
nicekittyrawr chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
It sucks that Bella is so down and unhappy but I get it. I know Alec wouldn't let her go so easily, regardless of if he still wants her or not. I feel like Edward is trying to protect the both of them by keeping a bit of distance. I figure that isn't going to go in his favor if Bella starts to pry. I don't think he'll be able to deny her much.
nicekittyrawr chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
Oh. He totally likes her. I suspect this is gonna get complicated. Jealous Bella was unexpected.
nicekittyrawr chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
I'm super curious about this Masen character. My guess is he works for Alec because he cares for Bella.
nicekittyrawr chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Oh dear. I fear this one is gonna tear me up a little bit.
Angellovee chapter 22 . 10/20/2014
Aw he's perfect, isn't he?
Sdjk chapter 26 . 10/20/2014
Your writing is fabulous. So often I skim thru stories, but with yours I read every word! Thank you!
amberkey chapter 26 . 10/17/2014
Super amazing wonderful story!
samiam77 chapter 15 . 10/17/2014
I'm loving this story! I'm waiting for it to come out that he's undercover.
bakergirl24 chapter 19 . 10/15/2014
I'm glad to see that she gets to see Edward. It's sad that she just said to her dad once again to only say good-bye for a second time. That's gotta suck. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
5,179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »